1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Government was spending Tax payers money on him. I am against that. If some body has done a crime he should be given a chance to have a peaceful and simple life in Jail instead of giving royal treatment. It should be the case for Kasab or any Indian VIP in Jail. Jail should be a place that should give opportunity for people to repent of their crime.
    1 person likes this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Jail should be a place that should give opportunity for them to repent their crime.
    Well said, Sun. I am also against spending huge money on Kasab. I would say this is a systemic failure.

Forget about Kasab incident. What I expressed about the capital punishment is generic in nature. :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I second that. :lol
  4. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
  5. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Came across a very nice offer running on theretrofitsource.com with discounts ranging from 10$ - 30$, so all those who are interested in getting a genuine pair of PROJECTORS can check out the site

Waheguru Waheguru
    1 person likes this.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Oh this is called adaptive learning, Fifth Generation Technology :p
    2 people like this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^,
    Good if we suggest this new style to Blue & Me folks. They may implement it in the next versions, what say ;)
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    guys,

spotted a petra today. Parked my punto next to it ;) Happy to see the car is well maintained

23112012.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I have seen this personally... FIAT is pulling the younger crowd more most of them from the Professional grounds.. fair part being the ladies.. Surely FIAT should think about this area as most of the first time buyers like the design but can't afford or convince the older crowd to get one.. FIAT 500 if bought here will go on rampage for sure..

- - - Merged Post - - -

40 Crores is what accounted as expense from the Govt for all the security procedures and proceedings for this poor guy.. He was only a puppet who ended up here with wrong reasons, the player is still at large..
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Only TFI members knows the capability of FIAT cars and facing the good & bad about the service centre,rest all knows that the FIAT engine is good but not the FIAT service and the name hanging around with TATA.... :(