1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    ^^ I second that. After the free services are over, you start paying through the nose every 4 months.
    My average service cost for Santro was around Rs.4000/- every 4-5 months.
  2. well, same with maruti as well. i try to do as few trips to the Maruti service stations as possible. Cuz the rates keep me dumbstruck and each time they steal something from my little zen. Next time they might steal the whole rearseat! no offence meant, but it has happened to me all the time.

During my first free service, they dropped off the car home as I was too busy, and I paid the price for it. The floor mats which were really good were replaced by poor ones, and they tried to make me believe i was mistaken. next time, spares like headlight bulbs, safety kit etc.

The costs were never low for my zen. each year on an average i have spent close to 8-9k after free services.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Guys note the lower front grill of this punto. How is it possible?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1352521256580.jpg
  4. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

1 person likes this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Yes the comments are very good I had very good time while commenting on this Motorbeam article.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Sharing a funny incident happened yesterday;)
    While driving alone,Blue and Me acted up and Media player switched to CD on it own.I shouted Play music 5 times and it kept replying-NO MEDIA FOUND
    I got pissed and irritated as i was on a highway and only a car restart could have fixed it,i was in no mood to pull over and restart.I was so pissed that for the sixth time
    I shouted out loud

Play Music B***H
    And voila it started the media player:D
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
    4 people like this.
  8. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Linea T-Jet
    Just came accross the Spam-O-Matic stats.

Capture.PNG

The number of spammers denied registration is more than the number of registered members!
    2 people like this.
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Mahindra & Mahindra among firms approached to acquire Aston Martin

Aston Martin’s controlling shareholder, Investment Dar Co, has approached potential buyers for the maker of luxury sports cars featured in James Bond movies, said five people with knowledge of the matter.

The Kuwaiti company, which owns 64 per cent of Gaydon, UK-based Aston Martin, has hired Rothschild to advise on the sale, said one of the people, who asked not to be identified because the talks are private. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is among potential suitors Investment Dar has approached in recent few months, two of the people said.

A sale has proven difficult because investors haven’t been willing to match the price the Kuwaiti owner paid five years ago, said two of the people. Investment Dar has sought about $800 million for its stake, one person said.

For Kuwait’s Investment Dar, part of the group that bought Aston Martin for $805 million in 2007, the proceeds would help the company pay off debt. A new backer for Aston Martin may help the maker of the £1.2-million One-77 to develop cars that can challenge Volkswagen AG’s Bentley and Fiat SpA’s Ferrari. “I don’t think you can truly compete without having the capabilities of a large car company behind you,” said John Wolkonowicz, an independent auto analyst. A representative at Investment Dar, who asked not to be named, denied the company is seeking to sell Aston Martin. Janette Green, director of brand communications at Aston Martin, said Investment Dar isn’t considering a sale. Requests for comment to Chairman David Richards were referred back to Green. Roma Balwani, a Mahindra spokeswoman in Mumbai, declined to comment on speculation.

The British car maker’s adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation last year fell 18 per cent to £76.2 million, with deliveries steady at about 4,200 vehicles. The company’s factory in Gaydon is adjacent to an engineering facility for Tata Motors’ Jaguar Land Rover

Source :- Click here
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa