1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Browsing through some old pics i came across these which were clicked when the Palio D was brand new. Brings back old memories! It really looked smashing. :)

Image(440).jpg
    Image(442).jpg
    Image(443).jpg
    6 people like this.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i remember palio was launched in 2000 ? and this add was famous in those daysz.....
    during my college daysz my gf's dad ;) sold his maruti 800 and bought Orange color Palio.

1 person likes this.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes , I'm accepeted That My English Lang. is BAD , but I want to Give u notify that , So Many TFI member's writting/spelled badly than me....... so dont give an example of ***bhp , if here admin also strict then more than 30% member's will banned from here !! :eek:
    Yaaah , I Know that My Question may be SILLY for your point of Views , but I'm new here , So Generally i had so many questions about Punto/Modifing etc...

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Thanks For Wishes !!
    I'm very attched to TFI.....But Some member starts Trolling about My Sentence's ( Like Reply must.....ASAP etc...) ( Yaah , I'm agree that , that time may i did spelling mistake etc. but it doesn't mean that you Troll me for this Whole LIFE )

and Yes , I'm Trying to improve My English as much Possible !!:)

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

No mate , You are thinking Totally Wrong , I'm NOT leaving From here due to My Purpose is over etc..... is Because of TROLLING and Due to my Negative Image here ( made by many comments)........
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    what is the meaning of trolling in TFI ?
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Amar,

I hope you will take this as a small advice from an elder (not too much) brother. When you will grow up , you will recognise the difference between a friendly banter and trolling and also stop being judgemental about non-issues.

All the best. Let's cease this fruitless discussion here.
  6. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Amar,

Buddy, I have never interacted with you. I am a member in the other forum too. I posted the same initial ownership review I posted here, over there and it was not published. It was expected to be more unbiased and apparently, I could not mention enough negative points about my T-Jet. I was told that people take my review very seriously and their buying decision depends on it. I thought I was posting in a forum and not writing a review for an auto magazine.

Even my English is not all that great. I just read and correct, read and correct over and over again, before posting :D

If I were you, and people were "trolling my sentences" as you put it, I would feel honoured to be quoted.

Rajan
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    OK Amar sir I will not give you any example and advice. I was wrong and I was giving advice to wrong person. Why do people behave like this I don know. I was telling you because I knew that people will start commenting on you if you dont improve in 3-4 incidents. Still you were repeating the same mistake.

Now you are saying that you will improve yourself thats a good sign and my efforts worked atlast. I am happy now. Best luck.
  8. All's well that ends well....

Guys any info on thursdays bharath bandh??any possibilities of diesel price roll-back?
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Mulla Nasruddin's son came home late from school. The Mulla grabbed him and gave him a beating, saying, "Let this be a lesson to you not to come home late!"
    The next day the boy came home with his clothes dirty from playing. The Mulla gave him a good smacking, saying, "Let this be a lesson to you not to dirty your clothes!"
    The following day the boy came home with bad grades. The Mulla beat him again, saying, "Let this be a lesson to you not to get bad grades!"
    The fourth day, as soon as the son came home, the Mulla just grabbed him and beat him.
    "What is the matter, father?" asked the boy, crying. "Today I came on time, with clean clothes, and with good grades!"
    "Let this be a lesson to you," said Mulla Nasruddin "There is no justice in the world!"

All's well that ends well....
    2 people like this.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Hahhaahahaa :lol: Guys , I'm just joking .....I'm Not Leaving TFI at any Cost !!! I want to make Some Funn here........so..:hit :D

friends-forever-90.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012