1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Vijay sir I already opened a new thread in I am offtopic section and we are discussing on that thread.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Search best driver's car in I am offttopic section.
    1 person likes this.
  2. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

@admin : Please Delete my Account .....I'm not Any More here.......I'm frustrated Now......( For Trolling :thumbs down , By Many member's ).......
    So This is My last Post !!! Good Bye every One !!! Thanks For Who genuinely Helped Me a lot !!!:bye
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    What happened :confused::confused:
  4. trolled??what happened buddy?is this a joke??
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think everyone is enjoying here and I dont know what happened to you.

Amar let me clear few things here, being your friend and chatting with you day and night, answering your each and every question few of them were silly question but still all of us answered those question.

Everytime on chat I was telling you post correctly and you need to use proper language. Becuase everyone on forum reads everyone's post very seriously, because each and every member and his post important. While instructing & guiding you, you always make fun of me But still I was there to support you and everyone was there with you to support you.

After so many instructions you didnt improve the quality of your posts. This is TFI and thats the reason you are still here to post above non sense post. If this another ****bhp then you would have banned in last year only. So still you want to be here with us you are welcome orelse you are free to leave this forum. You got what you wanted from this forum and your purpose is already resolved and I think you dont need this anymore.

Even you also trollong to other members on FB and on another threads so if someone makes fun of you then dont it seriously. Take it as a positive feedback and improve yourself. I am again giving you a good advice as a friend. The decision is in your hands now. Best luck.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    4 people like this.
  6. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Moment he got an Italian B*+ch,instantly turns his back on fellow mates,its life it happens !!
    4 people like this.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I completely agree with you Jayadev. He did show his back to us. I think he need to come out from his childhood and need to grow up.
    1 person likes this.
  8. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

And now I know how Amar's grammar got better in recent posts. courtesy Kedar.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    amar,
    Now concentrate on your studies,you have done your homework of buying FIAT product very well(10 out of 10).
    All the best !!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I think your purpose was over,So you ditched us.Friends don't do this buddy.If you want to join the forum back please otherwise best of luck for the future.