1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Okkkk, I read Punto manual but Blue and Me manual was:hit
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I am confused here.
    Amar, are you asking whether the music system can be kept on even after removing the key? If this is your question, yes I this can be done with the Tuner (Radio) but not sure the system will remain on for USB or CD's.
  3. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Yes That's My Question !! Tommarow , I will get Reg. Number then i can starts driving Punto !!:-D

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

My Punto Have Appolo Tyre , where in this forum most Punto owner having Goodyear tyre !! Why this Kolavari di ??:cool:
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That depends on the batch. My Linea has got Appollo Acelere.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    after removing key also you can keep the music system ON and can play radio,CD's,also can set the time for auto off : default its 20 mins:confused:,...... but for USB you need keys.
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Even after about 100Kms things didn't improve a lot hence gave up and changed the shoes and it's back to Normal. I already had plans to change since I've done 45K on stock rubber. Don't know if rubber can change that much character is left unused for a month.

On a different note whilst driving to office yesterday Punto was having tough time to overtake a bus who was showing all his muscles on my tiny car. My OH sitting in the passenger seat commented if it had been the GTX you would have vanished in the horizon lol. She further asked if a re-map can solve Punto's problems - I sheepishly smiled and said "Yes". The drive-ability of GTX is amazing and all you need to downshift and you're gone. Driving the GTX more and more makes me feel so bad for the Punto, it definitely deserves more horses for folks like me!
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    That's new. Which gear and at what speed were you 'battling' with that bus.
  8. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I was in 2nd or 3rd IIRC, My only grouse is the un-availability of power all over, It can be a bit of problem whilst doing overtaking. Of course I overtook later, but it's just that I'm unable to point and shoot.
  9. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Today , I Spotted one BNW Punto With Abarth sticker and Team-Fiat.co.in Sticker on it ( Near to 3M Showroom , Nerul)
    Today , I drive a car ~18kms and avg. Milege was 6.9km/l :anyone , I hope It will improve as running Period is over !! I can not Control My Foot , to speeding , Managing Car Under 2500RPM is Little difficult.....and Yes , car Registration is Done Now !!
    I spotted One Punto in VERY different Colour :irked, Please looked at "dicussion of Punto and Linea 2012" , I posted Some Photos....
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amar bhau,

Have patience, You will get a good mileage after sometime say 1K kms.... Till that enjoy your ride :)