Thread for all off-topic discussions/comments/chat etc

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by nk4FIAT, Feb 7, 2011.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT

Car:
    Linea 1.4 Dynamic
    Hi guys,
    I have recieved 3 times infractions on tmbhp for praising premier Padmini and old FIATs.
    I have started new thread"FIAT fun@ Hyderabad" and I was posting some 2-3 photos everyday with detailed report of the event.
    And everybody was surprised that FIAT has organized such event , and was getting good response to post more n more photos.
    Today surprisingly I have been denied from logging with message "You are banned till 7th Mar'11"
    The reason??????
    "Fanboy posts. Unnecessarily praising brand FIAT"
    What's my mistake?
    My username itself is "Fiat&Me". I own only FIATs since three generations. So what I'l do other than this.
    Anyway now even though ban is lifted I am not going to post there.
    Only i'l miss my Fiat Classic Club of Hyd thread. Anyway I also have a self respect.
    (And now I can spend more time on teamfiat)
    5 people like this.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Car:
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Re: General Discussion

Mods: Not a thread again for general discussion! Last time when PaddleShifter started a similar thread, it was most active thread and went on for so many pages.

TeamBhp vs FIAT discussions will never end.

Better delete this thread PLEASE!
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.2 Active
    Re: General Discussion

The discussion will go on and on without any results, But even i am aware they are against FIAT, so forget it buddy, let them go their way and fall in pit, and we will go our way to the achievement.
    2 people like this.
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Active
    I am starting this thread again for off-topic discussions/chats/comments and any gap-shap that otherwise takes place in other threads.
    - Mods can move all off-topic posts/discussions encountered during routine surveillance here.
    - Anything off topic can be discussed here.
    - If you think you have some very small general query, info to share and do not want to start a new thread for the same, you can do that here.
    - Just one small request, do not discuss the other forum in this thread. Last time, I had reported the whole thread for deletion because of this, the last time.

I believe that a thread like this can really help keep other threads clean while allowing people like me to discuss things that otherwise lead to :eek:fftopic posts in many threads.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  5. ansal11

ansal11

Car:
    Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus
    I agree with you Paddleshifter. This should solve all the off topic discussion problems in various threads.
  6. Klub Class

Klub Class

Car:
    Fiat Enthusiast
    If we choose not to have discussions on the other forum here, then this thread will be very inactive!! ::D

I'm just kidding! :)
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Car:
    Grande Punto 1.3MJD Emotion Pk
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Car:
    Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Pk
    Holly shit that' dangerous. Driver didn't even slowed after the the incident. The fellow on the bike would have had his heart in throat.

What's the most stupid accident you have seen in life?
    In front of my house a dog started chasing a girl going on Activa. The poor girl opened the accelerator fully and slammed the activa into boundary wall of a school. Poor girl had a fractured leg and hand and bleeding heavily from nose. The helmet she was wearing broken into pieces, If the girl would not have been wearing a helmet she would have gone from this world.
    Such was the impact that I though a gas cylinder had blasted
    Suggestion if a dog starts chasing you don't run. Stop there itself or keep on going at same pace without panicking thinking nothing have happened never accelerate in a panic situation.
    More importantly always wear a helmet when riding a 2 wheeler and always wear a seatbelt when in a 4 wheeler whether sitting on front or backseat.
    Don't you guys think that seatbelt should be made necessary for backseat passengers also. I have never seen a backseat passenger buckle up without asking to do so and some even don't buckle up after asking
  9. ansal11

ansal11

Car:
    Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus
    Yes Vijay, the rear passenger seatbelts should be made necessary as well. I never drive without nyone not wearing a seat belt.

90 Percent in India think Seat Belts and Helmets are just for showing the cops that you are not breaking the law. The moment one dnt see Cops, there goes the seat belts and helmet. When will people realise that they are there for your own safety.
    2 people like this.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Car:
    Linea 1.4 Emotion Pk
    Well I have to say, Linea made me Seat belt guy, i am now tuned to it.
    I found few linea owners who would pull the belt from back of the seat and mark it locked, or even use a seperate key for locking. So that beep sound doens come up. Also these guys have ensured that rear seat belt and there connectors are ducked under the seat. I call them "MORONS"
    The one reason why I opted for Linea is tank like build quality and its awesome road handling manner with best in the class braking mechanism.
    Nothing else in the car would matter, no brand name, no H logo, nothing else other than best of the safety features when the real time comes.

I think drive side seat belts should come with human sensors, it should allow user to take car over 20kmph only if it senses belt is over a human body.
    2 people like this.