1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

This punto a jet,it's the abarth

Discussion in 'Abarth' started by nitninja, Feb 2, 2016.

1. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @nitninja !! One awesome beauty you have got there :)

Time to change from an "enthusiast" to an owner ;)

Happy Riding!
    Naughty likes this.
  2. nitninja

nitninja Timido

Neyveli/chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thank you Ravi sir.

I'm in Instagram but I don't use it much, maybe one of my friend must have uploaded it in his account sir. I'll do my best to update the thread.

Thanks sir.pictures will come soon.il try posting some today.

Thank you sir.

Yesterday have given my car to rdc fiat Ambattur for the rusting problem.The work will be starting today, will be going to service centre at 11 am. Rdc fiat, though they are courteous and everything when it comes to work they are lagging.i had given the car yesterday and the service manager informed that car will be ready the same day but when I went at 5 pm to check nothing had been done. Let us hope they give the car today.
    Tornado, Ravi_M and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. Raj_pol

Raj_pol Regolare

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    @nitninja Congratulations and there is no escaping once the scorpion has stung you :). Ride safe and enjoy your trips - this is the most beautiful hatchback this side of 20 L period in India.
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    I think people have to just buy a fiat car once.... then everything will be history.

I think as a campaign Fiat should give their cars for a week to people or give it for a holiday drive thru the mountains. That'll really turn people on.
    Tornado likes this.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for Abarth Punto Evo buddy. Keep us updated with this thread.
  6. nitninja

nitninja Timido

Neyveli/chennai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for the wishes friends.I have taken my car after painting of the rusted areas.only time will tell the rest.changed the headlights to osram night breaker from stock.low beam brightness has improved sufficiently, high beam is OK OK.tried changing all the bulbs to leds and there came the error in dash.so changed back to stock.stock headlights are osram too.

A picture of my two beasts.

IMG_20160206_221435.jpg
    sudipz, Naughty, bharath and 7 others like this.
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    That's a drool car.
    Reg headlights, is Abarth's a H4 60/55 W as in Punto 90hp? If yes, pl change stock bulbs Osram Bilux to same specification of H4 60/55W Philips Extremevision Plus. I did it last week to my car. Results are awesome. No dash error. Just plug and play.
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @KPR
    Headlamps fail doesn't show any errors,atleast on Grande Punto,don't know on Evo.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @Ganges.

If you change the headlight bulbs to LED then it will throw an error on MID.

It even throws error when you put projectors setup without CANBUS ballast.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks K'Dar for the info . if the bulb is blown then it will not show any errors.its the change from traditional to LED, then only shows error.These days LED's(H4) comes with device driver too are those canbus support ?