1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

This is Vijyant

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Axn, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    Hello friends...

This is Vijyant Bhardwaj....from Delhi.

I got a Min Grey Emo PK 1.3 mjd. OOPS the info box on left already say so. Bought it on 11 june 2009, after one month of its launch. This one month was not spent thinking if to buy her or not but to streamline Vit M and the wait for delivery.

I have had famous 21+ kmpl from in Delhi in winter which has now dropped to 17+. Only our learned friends on PUG explained why it was happening so and that is why I love this forum.

I am right now driving my punto in himachal on a vacation but could not resist myself following PUG even in jungles of himachal (Airtel kee jai ho). Amogh would have a missed call from my mobile number because when I read abt disbading of the group I could not react by posting a mail so I gave him a call.

posting.php?mode=post&f=5# good news next day and I joined tuesday night when the gprs strength was good enf to allow me join.

Wish all the success to this forum. Guys I am not IT guy so pls remember me for any other work in Delhi and around. Next time let us organise a drive in North and I volunteer myself for part of organising team.

CHEERS and enjoy :redcar

Vijyant
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Vijyant !!

Yes I did have a missed call. And when I called back the call was not going through.

Anyway - all's well that ends well !! Welcome to the forum :)
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Vijyant

Welcome on board

Looking forward to interacting with you....
  4. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    bought it on 11th july and not on 11th june. my mistake. sorry guys
  5. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Aboard...
  6. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    Hi Vijyant,

Welcome.

Its encouraging to learn from your acknowledgement of benefit from learning and understanding from group discussions that spurs fellow members to put on the thinking cap.
    I guess what is being shared here is every members hand on experience and knowledge and observation in the field of automobiles. Not necessary to be technically qualified at all !!
  7. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    andy, jumu and amit,

thnx guys.

Abdul,

special thanks r for u dear friend, as you specifically wrote abt ur experience of nitrogen and k&n filter, which i requested for. In fact yesterday evening I searched for your call sign in intro section and when i was abt to lodge a missing person complaint I saw ur reply in one of the "punto sport launch" thread. Good to meet again. Have a nice time and enjoy.