1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

This is happening now in Bangalore!

Discussion in 'Safety First!' started by MelsonLewis, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Loki

What if you're actually stopped by cops in the night, and you think that they are not real cops and try and speed away? Can we ask for the ID card of cops in the night?
  2. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Its no offense to ask for showing the identity. We have the right to do so.

But who dares to ask?!!!
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Thanks for your valuable info. It helps.
  4. theblack

theblack Esperto

Pepper spray is easily available in SPAR, as for taser AFAIK its illegal and not available in blr at least.
    But I almost bought one while coming back from US.
    The thing with tasers is that its quite risky to keep in a bag or pocket (which is why you see the cops having a separate pouch for it). Though it has a safety switch its desigened to be opened and used quite swiftly so the chances of self tasing is quite high ;-)
    That's why i didn't buy it.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

when me and my friend go out on late night drives we dont stop on deserted stretches of roads even for cops.
    At least in blr we know where the cops are tentatively going to be present. If they are not in such places and if there are no other vehicles in the vicinity we dont stop.
    let the cops chase us ( if they are really cops then they will).. We always let them chase us until we reach a populated spot before actually stopping the car.
    1 person likes this.