1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Thinking about buying a Pre Owned FIAT PUNTO DIESEL .. Any suggestions ?

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by gautamkhadse, Feb 16, 2012.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Hi guys ,

although am posting this in the what car section , it doesnt mean am not sure about which car I want to buy . I am mot certainly interested in getting a diesel punto , a second hand punto . I already have a 1.2 active petrol . The car has a lot of emotional value for all of us . Have been instructed strictly by mom and sis not to sell the car . So no question about selling the petrol car . It will remain in our garage forever .

That story apart, I am looking for a 2nd hand diesel , 2009 or 2010 model , with a price tag of 4 lakh +/-10000 .

I would like to get suggestions from all of you and also , if you know someone who is selling a diesel punto in Pune or mumbai please inform me about the same .

The km reading should not be more than 40-45 thousand KMs .

Please let me know if my price expectations are reasonable . Also , this car would be used for long trips , very regularly so are there special considerations that I should take into account .

Also, is it a good idea to buy a 2nd hand diesel , what are teh pros and cons . This will be my first diesel so I dont want it to be a bad experience .

Looking forward to inputs .