1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Wiper Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Jun 17, 2012.

1. mayank

mayank Amatore

I have also got the wiper problem for almost a year now. Initially whenever i checked them with water they were fine, but whenever i used them in rain, they would start rubbing the windshield so hard. Before i didn't take it seriously, until Earlier this year in january when i used them in rain and they were juddering so hard on the windshield. Next day after rain i noticed the rubber came off and there were so many Scratches on the windshield. I reacted immediately and got them replaced from TASS the same day, and also checked them and they worked fine. But after some days when rain arrived again and i used them, the same problem came in front of me. Till now i have tried approx two different cleaning agents separately, all remedies like shampoo,newspaper and toothpaste but no success what so ever :confused Because of this now i have almost stopped going out in rain. That brought down the utility of a car in bad weather to nil :firey
  2. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Hella Dynaedge are good wiper blades. But they do not have it for Punto /Linea though some websites claim so. I have personally experienced this . These comes with Universal adaptors, but it doesn't have the one for our Punto /Linea.
  3. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Got Syndicate branded wipers frm JC rd for Rs.850. Good quality only problem was rusting on some old stock once need to chek 2-3 pieces.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @Fiat-Yamaha: does it loook something like this , and is syndicate the OEM for Linea/Punto
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Hella Dynablades are good, but I am not sure it can be mounted on the Punto/Linea's wiper arms. Not sure if the Punto/Linea specific one is available, if yes, I will be more than happy to pick a set up for my Linea. These wipers are very good.
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    After almost 4 years my OEM wipers are starting to fray. After going through this thread I'll be replacing them with the OEM ones. But not too keen on giving ANY kind of business to Fortune Powai. Guess I'll make a trip to Worli some weekend...
  7. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Yes vinay this is the 1 I brought. Same brand is sold in 99rpm for Rs. 890+150 shipping.

Krishna@ Hella dynablade and Sparco's are good but difficult to fine the right size & clips for punto/linea.

8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Where did you bought from in blore?
    Hows the quality and is it direct fit?
    What issue did you faced while selecting a perfect one?
  9. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Got it from a multiple brand spares dealer(dont rembr the name) I vll get the details by this weekend.

Since these wiper r only for Fiat they hav limited and some r old stocked. New stock once had few rust even though the mfd dt was recent.

10. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    Did some research in google maps and just dial. Found the name

Nitin automobile
    Ph: 08041143850