1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Wiper Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Jun 17, 2012.

1. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Now due to hot(blazing) hyderabadi summers, both my SX4's and linea's wiper blades are worn/perished. Could you tell me which is the best wiper blade brand? Is it Bosch which costs about Rs.900/-?

Eagerly waiting for your replies!

Thanks,
    -SX4enthusiast.
  2. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Viny there are barely an year old... the problem is my cleaning guy showed some enthu while cleaning one and the result is rubber cut
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Go for the regular ones no need to spend more. If they last two seasons consider yourself lucky. All wipers deteriorate with heat and water and chemicals.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  4. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    go for the oem ones. just had mine replaced.. too difficult to hunt for the ones from bosch and as such the oem ones performance is really good.. till it lasts
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Same thing happen with me, my cleaning guy entusiasm caused cut in rubber for left (small wipper). Right one was doing good job, but then it was already reaching 5yrs of age, so thought of replacing both. New wipers make nice swipe :)

In your case you can buy just one for 699-10%. Dont ask them to install, you can install it yourself, its pretty simple. Installation charges are Rs 60 for less than 30 second job :p
  6. SX4enthusiast

SX4enthusiast Amatore

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the help. I am going for the OE ones.!

Thanks,
    =SX4enthusiast.
  7. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I picked up a set for the old price only from Ramkay Fiat.

They are made in Germany.

uploadfromtaptalk1402770188029.jpg
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Lucky chap, but isnt billing rates are same across.
  9. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Guys,

I had been for the Monsoon check up camp today.
    My wiper had some issues which was creating the noise and marks sometimes. FASS found it, put some shampoo in the wiper water tanker, just to check if that can resolve the issue. Because the wiper was ok but was just a bit hard. It did not work so they asked me to replace it.
    - Car went for Water wash followed by Vacuum cleaning. Work was decent.
    - But after the wash, when I checked the wipers it was working fine, no sound and marks. So they suggested to mix some shampoo with water in wiper water tank. and it should be fine.

Now, the query is what should be the best shampoo that I should go for?? And is it a permanent solution or its better to replace the wipers now.
  10. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    I think if stock date is not June , delaer can adjust price with discount .