1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Wiper Thread

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Cinju, Jun 17, 2012.

1. anoop

anoop Superiore

Bro, I don't use wiper on a dry glass - the juddering happens when there is a slight drizzle and there are drops, but the windshield is not really wet (there is no flowing water).
  2. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I would say go for the OEM wipers . Slightly on teh higher side but they do a good job. Replaced the front and rear wipers today at the FIAT ASC after 4 years of purchasing the car.

Noticed from the packaging that the rear are manufactured in Brazil ' MADE IN BRA'. The rear ones say 'MADE IN DEU', don't know what that means.
  3. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    You mean to say "The front ones". Made in Deu probably means Made in Deutschland - Germany.
  4. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes I meant the front ones, thanks for correcting.
  5. pradeepsangwan

pradeepsangwan Amatore

Bhiwani, Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think HELLA has these sizes look at these links :
    Hella - Dynaedge Wiper Blade - 26 inch - Buy Car Exterior Accessories | Snapdeal.com
    Hella - Dynaedge Wiper Blade - 16 inch - Buy Car Exterior Accessories | Snapdeal.com
    Hella - Universal Wiper Blade - 26 inch - Buy Car Exterior Accessories | Snapdeal.com
    Hella - Universal Wiper Blade - 16 inch - Buy Car Exterior Accessories | Snapdeal.com
    Can't we cut 16 inch one to 15 inch and use it. I am not sure about fitment information ...has anyone tried these wipers?
  6. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
  8. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    Sorry,I had posted the wrong link. Edited and corrected the link now.
  9. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Just saw that the OEM wiper blades are now available on 99RPM.

Question: I noticed that the rear wiper blade is only available as a set along with the arm which i don't need. Has anyone bought the blade separately?

Any Aftermarket blades available, since the rear wiper is not used as regularly as the front ones. Looks like my rear blades gave up just because i do not use them much.
  10. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Use a hella wiper blade of the same dimensions. I have installed one about a year back and is still running fine. Costed me around 100 or so. I have posted my experience a few pages back, with details of workaround.
    1 person likes this.