1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The "White Knight" comes home - Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD BNW

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Arryan, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Abhishek.
    The crack in the rear bumper has been temporarily fixed (purely jugaad) and I'm living with it. Don't have any intention of changing the bumper right now as it would cost around 8K.

Would certainly love to meet when you come to Bhilai next time.

You have some confusion here, no one is allowed to change their handle. I'm registered here with this handle right from the beginning.
    The one that you mentioned is my handle in another forum (you know which one).
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Oops!! My Bad :uh

Yes, I got confused.
  3. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The White Knight crossed another milestone in it's life.

IMG_20140311_071937.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  4. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The White Knight crossed another important milestone in it's life.

IMG_20140412_230022.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Another important milestone in the life of the "White Knight".

IMG_20140515_090021.jpg
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The Whit Knight crossed another milestone a few days back.

IMG_20140619_175611.jpg

The car had developed some problems from the prolonged used over the last seven /eight months, so decided to have a visit to the service centre. The list of issues were as follows :-
    a. One number plate light had fused.
    b. The wiper blades required to be changed before the monsoon.
    c. Rear door glass were stuck, they would not go down.
    d. Some rattling noise was coming from the rear left door area.
    e. The biggest of all, there was steering vibration while braking.

So took the car to the service centre on 20-06-2014.
    #the fused bulb was replaced.
    #both the wiper blades were changed, though the SA was insisting that the driver side wiper was OK.
    #with some generous dose of some liquid spray and grease to the channels, the windows are operating fine.
    #I don't know what they did but the rear left door noise is gone. I could see that they opened the rear seat.
    #the front brake pads were replaced and the vibration is gone. Got the tyre rotation done as it was more than 5K from the previous rotation.
    #all the fluids were checked and break fluid and power steering oil was topped-up. The mechanic also replaced some retention blocks which were missing.
    # the car was handed over after proper washing and polish.

This was the first time that I was satisfied with the performance of the service centre. They did check everything that was reported and I did not have to interfere or intervene, though I kept a constant watch on what the mechanic was doing. The fellow went a step forward and replaced the retention blocks / buttons.
    naruf1 and prabhjot like this.
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The "White Knight" comes home - Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD BNW- 2 years completed

The "White Knight" celebrated it's second birthday on 27th July. It being a Sunday, more than two hours were spent with the car giving it a proper wash at home. It has been raining almost on a daily basis during the month of July and I knew that the car would get dirty the moment I take it out, but still spent a lot of time and energy in giving it a clean look.

A couple of days later the car crossed 28K mark.

IMG_20140729_120445.jpg
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Arryan!!
    How was your experience overall for this 2 years?

Your running seems low for a diesel car. As of now my supernova, will clock more than 15k in a year. :) . (It crossed 9k in 6 mths)
  9. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Abhishek, thanks.

As you know Bhilai is a small town compared to Pune, so the daily running is also less. My office commute is only 23KM per day, the rest all is for outside travel. My usage has actually gone up compared to my earlier petrol car.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    The White Knight crossed 29K mark a few days ago.

IMG_20140823_180632.jpg