1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The "White Knight" comes home - Linea Emotion 1.3 MJD BNW

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Arryan, Jul 30, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Congrats for your BNW Linea. In white colour the already long Linea looks much more longer and bigger. Wish you a safe drive.
    Take care of your car it doesn't show age unlike any other car.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. Thanks for sharing and making me learn this new thing, will sure come handy if anyone faces same situation (i.e. perfect new car with no H symbol)

Enjoy the beauty and its lovely drive :)
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Hi Aryan,congratulations and wish you very many more thousands of happy miles
    Dr.Bala from Carwale is here too!!(where ever there is Fiat,am there!),am happy that I could in some way contribute to your choosing a good car against the general Indian herd mentality.
    HAPPY MOTORING.
  4. asif

asif

Trivandrum
    Congrats,BNW Linea is a beast with an Angel look..:)..Its a great decision,as per ma experience 1.3 mjd has enough power live with,just drive it in the right gear,you are going to enjoy the drive like never before.Now you will start searching for reasons to drive...:cool:
    Dont worry about the odometer reading,ma linea too was delivered without the H symbol,ma beauty was in the dealer yard only for 3 days.Car reached the dealer yard on 24/03/2012 and i took the delivery on 27/03/2012.It was a feb manufactured.
  5. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks, Arnab. Will do post more pictures.

Thanks, Sungoa. Trying to get acquainted with the beauty.

Thanks a lot, Sir. Your thread in Carwale went upto 69 pages (IIRC) when I last saw. It was the first thread that I read about the 1.3MJD Linea and I read it till the last at one go. It really made an impact in coming to a decision. Thanks again for the same.

Thanks, Asif. I have read your thread but you never mentioned the missing "H".
    Nice to know that you too have taken delivery on 27th.
  6. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hi Arryan, Congrats to you and all your family members ...Njoy and have safe driving..
  7. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Friends I am having a small problem with the media player.
    It goes on repeating the same song over and over.
    I think something has gone wrong during setting up my mobile with the Blue&Me.

Can somebody please help me with the remedy.
  8. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Through voice command, please check whether the 'Loop' funtion is on in Media player settings. If Yes, then turn it off
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  9. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    can be done in settings using menu :)
  10. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    Thanks Punto_Emotion and Vijay.
    The problem has been rectified by disabling the Loop function.
    But it can be done through the steering mounted controls.

Thanks to both of you for pinpointing the reason.
    1 person likes this.