1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The 'Tempest' Comes home - My White Avventura 1.3 Emotion DI!!

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Rahul Singh, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Few shots that i was able to locate on my Lappy:

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00005.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

DSC00010.JPG
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    The website shows exshowroom cost without Octroi, whereas the dealer pricing may include the Octroi charges. Have you confirmed the same? If there is difference without Octroi then the dealer needs to be pulled up.
  3. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    This is due to local taxes which are not mentioned on Fiat website. This was explanation given to me by the SA.
  4. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    I just double checked Fiat website. This is what it says:

*Ex-showroom price excludes road taxes, registration fees & insurance.

In other words Octroi is implicitly included.
  5. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Octroi is a LBT which varies from place to place, no manufacturer displays Ex Showroom price with LBT included.
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Agree. LBT/Octroi are included in on-road price. Ex-showroom costs include factory price+dealer margin+all taxes.

Since taxes vary from place to place the cost for each city is different. What is listed on Fiat website as ex-showroom should include all the taxes.

My question therefore remains why the ex-showroom quoted on Fiat website is different from that what the dealer is quoting? Ideally both figures should be the same.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Normally the dealers in Mumbai for any car manufacturer always show two prices one without Octroi and one with Octroi. The one without Octroi should ideally match with the website figures. But then it depends on whether the website is latest updated or not. A mail to manufacturer will clarify the doubt.
  8. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on the new member.... Take good care of her... You can enjoy her both in MILD AND WILD Driving mode... ;)
  9. ASNM

ASNM Amatore

Navi Mumbai
    Congratulations Rahul, happy to see prompt response from fiat & dealer in solving the issue.
    Need more pictures, especially exterior pls.
  10. pdash

pdash Regolare

Bangalore
    Mahadevapura
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Superb pics, congrats again.