1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

the story of a late bloomer

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by harryaviator, Apr 20, 2014.

1. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    hey guys, this is about time i took the plunge into the addictive world of team fiatians. A thoroughbred fiat fan, with a palio 1.2 being my first car and having upgraded to a linea 1.3 mjd, i believe that i have earned the right to be one.
    Though i have been reading stuff all through the forum with more regularity than most, this happens to be the day i take the plunge.
    My Linea experience till now with 03 years of running has been overtly satisfying.
    and its generally around this time that most of the mods and problems start creeping in to your car. and what better time than this to be active on this site. sorry, but expect me to be a regular wef from today.:punch

- - - Merged Post - - -

need a few suggestions(with some backing for the same).
    1. amongst kiirus, wolfmoto and tune o tronis, who have the best remap/recode? not inclined towards petes.
    2. humming /rubbing noise heard from the wheels, goes off during a right turn. suspecting wheel bearings! . Does it get covered under extended warranty?
    3. check glow plug warning ON on the instrument console. !! does it come under warranty?
    4. Some way to take of the scratches on my TW linea, and restore the slightly faded colour.

i am currently in Kochi and looking forward to suggestions from anyone and everyone please.