1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Story of 90 Horses.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Deepak, Apr 13, 2016.

1. carl_jhonson

carl_jhonson Amatore

Chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @Deepak. Evo in red looks gorgeous!!
    Deepak likes this.
  2. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    You must have read a lot about the famous ''left pull' issue in fiats but here are my 2 cents.

You might feel the left pull because of the left cambering of the road which gets noticed because of HPS, but it shouldnt be an issue until, your steering wobbles, or causes pain to your right hand while driving. Dont tinker with the wheel balancing until you experience the above said symptoms. Just get the wheel aligment done (which FASS would do in the first service) regularly.
    I feel that left pulling isnt an issue, but just one of the effects of having a brilliant HPS :D So enjoy your Fiat.
    Deepak and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  3. Harsha89

Harsha89 Amatore

Coimbatore
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @Deepak Many Congratulations !!!!! Your Evo looks absolutely feisty in Red :) Have Fun and Drive safe.
    Deepak likes this.
  4. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @limraj : thanks man. my pleasure.
    @aramico : thank you. surely we can meet up on NH4 :)
    @jayadev.m4u : glad you liked the review. keep visiting my thread!
    @Murphy_Fiat : Yes buddy. Already tasted punto's italian DNA in ghat corners. its amazing.
    @Dhruv_Sappers : Thank you. I will keep updating the thread.
    @carl_jhonson : thanks buddy :)
    @Harsha89 : Thank you.
    @Turbothinghy : you are right. No need to play with WA unless its really a pain. But in my case left pull is little prominent. I will just get it checked and seek SA's advice. But yeah, its not annoying while driving.

Thank you all. Glad you all liked my 'Max' :)
    Murphy_Fiat and Turbothinghy like this.
  5. driveit

driveit Amatore

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I had also influenced 2 of my friends to go for fiat. Now they are enjoying with 90hp.

I had done my 30k service (within 15 months. My odo is 33k!!)
    Deepak, KPR and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Deepak... finally u made it maga......

I remember when i joined tfi u are the one of those guys i had more discussions and i started to love my fiat more bcoz of those discussions....

All the best and happy motoring to u...
    And good luck MAX... ;-)
  7. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @driveit : good job there :) let's keep adding people to fiat club.
    @Pradeepms: thanks maga. Yeah I remember :) thanks for the wish.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
  8. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    First service update.
    Service is done at Aadya motors.
    Issues reported during service:
    1. 'Insufficient Engine oil pressure.Stop/start the engine' - this used to pop up at times.
    We will get this warning if parked in incline or if oil filter is clogged or if Oil pump is faulty.
    I had to replace the oil pump in my case. I was little worried to change it but after talking to SA Raghu Ram i was convinced that its a
    minor work. Got it replaced under warranty. No error now.
    2. Left pull - Did not see the issue after service. Im yet to test it on a highway.
    3. I replaced the engine oil though it was not recommended. Will stick to 10K service interval.
    4. Feedback on Aadya - I would definitely recommend this service centre as KHT is under rennovation and vecto has mixed reviews. SA RaghuRam is very patient and he himself is a fiat fan :)
    5. After the engine oil replace Max is running more calmly. I can hardly hear any engine sound inside the cabin.

Total cost: ~2500 INR.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    varunrtr, Turbothinghy and Pradeepms like this.
  9. Pradeepms

Pradeepms Amatore

Mysore, Karanataka
    Mysore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For left pull issue, did they do alignment or anything else
  10. Deepak

Deepak Regolare

KA-30
    Bengaluru
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Did you know Punto in Italian means 'point' and Linea is 'line'. Never knew this until yesterday :)
    p meaning.JPG

Ordered the 'Absolute' emblem from 99rpm. Need to figure out a proper place to stick it.
    IMG_20160420_192014225.jpg

@Pradeepms : As of now both front tyres are swapped. As there was a wear on one tyre, he has exchanged the tyres in reverse direction. ( Outside --> Inside) . Because of this I may see light right pull. SA also told to bring the car after 2000km run to do alignment again.