1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The story behind your car...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bala, Aug 6, 2010.

1. rohitjha

There is a story behind every car. what is your story.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Wow This post will bring tons of Real stories about FIAT
    My story starts.:
    As i was a fan for FIAt since my childhood, we had Padmini, then 137D, then dad switched to 118NE, then the climax cam to fiat, I went to kuwait in 1999 and when i came back fr my first vacation in 2003 dad said will change 118NE, That time there was Palio and Siena in the market, I said dad fine will go fr Palio NV Blue Color, But got the reply that since you come only for 2 months for vacation and we just need to go to shop and come back which is just 2 kms from the house and sometimes to bombay to visit relatives, and Palio drinks too much gives only 9 kmpl so will switch to Maruti :A :A , Infact we had test drive the Palio, dad was very much impressed with the dad after all he is also a FIAT fan, atlast booked the M800 5speed :confused , and went back to kuwait with sad face, whenever i used to come back for vacation, i used to ride my KB125 RTZ rather than 800, Mom used to say everyone this brand is his enemy as if he is paid by Fiats, :cool:
    INTERVAL :mrgreen:
    Then in 2010 my younger brothers wedding was there in jan 2010 :dancing m I asked dad now will change this and go for FIAT, Dad said Fiat has only big car LINEA which will be a problem in Bombay Traffic and parking :wink: , I said daddy common they have launched the Punto with is great, i said to dad before i land in bombay on 24.12.2009, i wanna want punto, believe me dad went to fortune and had a test drive with mummy and did the booking payment of Rs.25000.000 same day evening itself and called me that we have booked iNDICA, I SCREEMED :shocked Daddy whats going on, Then he laufghed and said booked your PUNTO medium grey and delivery is on 23.12.2009, :dancing :dancing. And dad said it looks strong and the feel is like driving a saloon car :wow
    When i reached home on 24.12.2009 morning, PUNTO was parked in our building, dad had not even removed the plastic seat covers and the ribbon on the bonnet, :clap
    Did the Registration of the car in first week on JAN 2011.
    Still enjoying the Italian Beauty, :clapping
    Dream is of owning the BrAvO :lol: :lol:
  4. rohitjha

Mom used to say everyone this brand is his enemy as if he is paid by Fiats, :)
    @tony :clap :nicethread :clapping :up
  5. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    Linea T-Jet
    In one line....

I had a Fiat.....I wanted another Fiat....I Got a Fiat.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

I waited approx a year for TJET to be launched. Till then I read every column / gossip on this model and waited with baited breath....
    It was my monthly ritual to drive down to fiat showroom and enquire about the JET....

As soon as it was launched in India, me did a TD in a week and paid the booking amount. I think I am one of the 1st customers to get a JET in Pune. :)
    Love with my jet grows each day now.....
  7. I had an Alto, SX4, fell in love with Linea one year ahead of its launch, so booked 1.4 Linea and traded it for TJet recently. Henceforth, its going to be FIAT in my life.
  8. rohitjha

in 2009 july it all started we planned to own a hatchback and i recommended punto but family was not convinced.My bro was interested in swift, ritz etc.
    We went to see punto, dad came with us, after testride the second day dad plans changed. Now he wanted a sedan.
    they went to ford showroom and testdrove fiesta and they liked it, i was not with them as my choice was linea.
    They wanted to book fiesta but i didnt fiesta, so i said if u buy any other car i wont drive and will not travel in it. ::V

After 2 weeks they asked linea for testdrive and liked it, booked the bosanova white the next day. :clap :clap
    My beauty was delivered on dhanteras.

At present they are very happy with the decision made, car is awesome giving overall mileage of 20kmpl.

earlier my dad used to drive maruti esteem, never crossed at 30-50 km/h and now his driving habit changed ::D
  9. rohitjha

10. rohitjha