1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Silver Lining

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baba97k, Nov 25, 2013.

1. baba97k

baba97k Timido

hi guys ... sorry for the being late ... got stuck up in work. I recently had a long trip to my home town in my new GREYHOUND (Thanks Ghodlur) ... covered almost 1600 kms:redcar.
    Would be posting my experience with this awesome car I got by weekend. Thanks once again for helping me out in buying this ride ... :clapping

- - - Merged Post - - -

Also need help in one more decision. Is it advisable to go for extended warranty :confused1. My SE told me I need to pay approx 7300/- in case I opt for extended warranty with the 1st month of the purchase. Any recommendations on this one. Also where can i get fiat exclusive merchandise. Thanks.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  2. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Do take the Extended warranty, I would highly recommend it. Peace of mind guaranteed :) . You should be able to get the Fiat merchandise both at the sales & service outlets. You could also try 99rpm.com , anything in particular you are looking for? OT -Please do start an ownership thread of your own soon.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.