1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Silver Lining

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by baba97k, Nov 25, 2013.

1. baba97k

baba97k Timido

Kanpur
    Hi everyone. GREETINGS.
    I am Girish. I am now a proud owner of TJET (Minimal Grey), though I would like to call it "The Silver Lining" coz I finally bought the car after almost 1 year of survey. :car
    Will very soon be posting my experience of the JET.:drinks
    Caio
    Regards
    Girish
    2 people like this.
  2. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Welcome aboard Girish.

I too have a Minimal grey Linea (1.4 FIRE) and I call her a Silverline. Looking forward to your ownership review.
  3. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Welcome to the forum Girish and congrats on your new ride. She is sure to keep to happy for many a mile. Do start an ownership review and post loads of pictures of your silver beauty :car
  4. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Welcome from one Girish to another on the forum.

Congratulations on the Silver Lining. I would have preferred to call it "greyhound".
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Girish,congrats on getting your Minimal Grey(Silver Lining)Linea T-Jet.
    Thats a record that you bought your car after 1 long year of survey.do post lots of pics with ownership & dealership review,Btw, from which dealer did you bought?
  6. baba97k

baba97k Timido

Kanpur
    thanks ... the nickname "GREYHOUND" :idea: also sounds pretty good ... tempted to adopt this one ... in case no one else has issues with the propriety .... :anyone

- - - Merged Post - - -

hi nadeem ... i got my TJET from Ranchi, (KP Automobiles). Will be posting my ownership review in a couple of days coz planning to go on a week long holiday. Will post some after the onward journey ... thanks.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  7. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations and Welcome to the JETter group!!
    Wish you happy jetting atleast for the one in your name 97K :)
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome with the Jet,
    A year to freeze the jet, let us know hw you melted towards the Jet.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats :)
    Is that a new fiat showroom in ranchi ?
    Looks like it has opened recently cos till august, basudeb auto, the tata -fiat dealer was selling fiats too.
  10. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Sure,will be waiting for your ownership review with lots of pics of ur Jet,
    Oh ho you got ur car from Ranchi(Dhoni's)city,Glad to know that now Ranchi also has an exclusive Fiat dealership.