1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The "SILVER LINE" in my life!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dr_shiva29, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Viny, here you go:

Mr. Mohammed
    Jeewajee Car Decors
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
  3. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Binze, good one on Teky.. BTW adding to that may be there is a shift in desire.. What say Teky?? :mrgreen:
  4. FIAT PAYS A VISIT HOME

I got this call couple of days back when an unconfident sounding guy asked me for an appointment to get feedback about my car. This Morning I received a call again at 9.30 am when the same guy reminded about our appointment at 10.00 am and that he was standing within my flat premises. I didn't care much and told him that he was early to which he willingly agreed to wait another 30 minutes. Thought I will get some extra sleep after the long and tiring night shift.

The guy was well groomed and dressed and intoduced himself to me as someone who is working in the Ranjangaon plant and that he is conducting a survey for FIAT. The usual routine of Q & A started wherein I maintained what I really feel about the car. On my mention of the service quality and spares availability, his face changed and told me politely that this issue is something which will be dealt by people at higher positions.

After 30 minutes of discussing various topics on FIAT (he virtually explained the whole FIAT plant with the different settings, requirements etc. He mentioned that Linea, Manja and Punto have a separate plant for production), I found the guy interesting and his knowledge on cars was also commendable. Running out of time, he prepared to leave but before doing so, he pulled out a pair of Linea neck rest pillows from his bag and presented them to me. Said, it was a gift from FIAT.

I just thought to myself that in so many years of my Dad's ownership of a Maruti and then a Hyundai, I have never seen anyone visit my dad at home, let alone gift something. This was a really nice gesture by FIAT.

[attachment=1:1416jlbu]2011-03-22 10.45.27.jpg[/attachment:1416jlbu]
    [attachment=0:1416jlbu]2011-03-22 10.47.55.jpg[/attachment:1416jlbu]

View attachment 2011-03-22 10.47.55.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Wow ! thats cool and a nice gesture from FIAT.
  6. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    really cool..... One thing I can say about FIAT is that they are really open to comments and feedbacks more than ever....
  7. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    thats good. and they better do it to get things right. just now browsed through a consumer complaint forum and linea owners had a sea of complaints for the car.
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    What about the low beam of Linea. In Punto low beam is useless. In city also I was using High Beam because of this.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    One word useless... I am planning for an Philips HID kit for my Linea
  10. Why not try Philips extreme power or Osram Night breaker Plus for low beam.
    They are good and decent but not as powerful as the HID.

The advantage is that you need not fix any relay or add-ons.