1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The "SILVER LINE" in my life!

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by dr_shiva29, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @teky: not sure about music part, but would agree for being "Crazy" :p
    Look forward to your installation review, try to capture following things

1. Default wiring on door panel, kindly click all the corners of the door.
    2. The internal part of the door plastics
    3. Wiring of power connection from battery to AMP, specifically the location in firewell from where the wire is pushed inside the cabin.

And finally a video giving some audio demonstrations, specifically checking out vibrations on door at various sound levels.
  2. True; a budget of 10K extended to 50K. Thats amazing and am more keen to see and feel the whole set up.
    Congrats Shiva and the money spent is really worth it.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    nice set up. congrats.

how much did the Focal 165 VB Polyglass Components cost you?
  4. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Doc its truly amazing!!! Are you in tomorrow with Teky for the setup? I am planning to join him @ Power Zone. Nice place to catch up as well.
  5. Italia-Linea, they cost me 12.5k with B&W.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Sure Viny, Will keep you posted as well will try and capture videos. One of my friends actually accompanied me whilst Shiva's car being set-up, After listening to it now he is craving for a similar set-up. We never leave anyone alone :lol:

Binze's budget starts at 15k, So any guesses of the final installed cost ::D
  7. I have just sms'ed teky that I will try to visit Power Zone on my way to work. Will surely try.
  8. Thanks Teky for deciding on my behalf. Hope you are sponsoring me ::T
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Haha, We're hijacking Shiva's thread, But please take the sponsor money off the 2C promised :)
  10. :eek:fftopic Teky, your profile picture is a Shift Dejire :A