1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Service Center Scene - Best Service provider

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by Surya, Sep 25, 2012.

?

Whom do you think is the best Service provider in India

Poll closed Oct 25, 2012.
  1. Honda

11.4%
  2. Hyundai

18.2%
  3. FIAT/TATA

9.1%
  4. Maruti

45.5%
  5. Volkswagen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Chevrolet

4.5%
  7. Mahindra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Skoda

2.3%
  9. Toyota

18.2%
  10. FIAT

9.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Everyone in their life either themselves or through there friends, collegeaus, relatives or neighbours surely would have heard of Service centers visits, Based on the particular brand they own either the indian or international would have gone through different experiences sometimes a pleasant one and some times not so good experiences. There is always a saying that customer is the king and the king has to be kept happy for the kingdom to flourish. The Customer Satisfaction is a measure how products and services supplied by a company meet or surpass customer expectation.
    In a competitive marketplace where businesses compete for customers, customer satisfaction is seen as a key differentiator and increasingly has become a key element of business strategy. When a brand has loyal customers, it gains positive word-of-mouth marketing, which is both free and highly effective.
    Therefore, it is essential for businesses to effectively manage customer satisfaction. To be able do this, firms need reliable and representative measures of satisfaction.

Do vote on what do you think is the best Service provider in India who fulfills the following factors :
    1. Courtesy, Flexibility and coping, patience to listen
    2. Effective communication
    3. Quality of Service
    4. Time
    5. Commitment
  2. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Well I had a terrible time with Maruti. So voted for Toyota.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I don't know why but still i am voting for the maruti here.. having owned different models in the past and the experience i had with them either during the sales or service. Believe me guys my M800 is 6 years old but still i get calls from them they are kind and patient enough to wait for and call again and enquire about the car, reminders for the service due, parts availability, the guy calls me early in the morning, Sir i am at your place at 7 to pick the car for service.. thoroughly checks and takes it , keeps me updated every hour of the status and gets it back home on time which out a scratch on it, doesn't even ask for any favors or charge for that.. when ever i have a issue i visit there SC and they are so co-operative and kind to address and fix it..

Now coming to my Punto which is ready for first service and asking me when are you letting me in and no body is bothered to call, When i give a call to the SC they even don't know who i am and what car i own they don't have my Reg. no. details in their database. I have to personally call the SC several times to ask him to check the availability and book a slot, on asking for a pickup they say its charged and depends on the drivers availability... even a visit to the SC is a horrible experience waiting for hours together for somebody to look at it and blunt answers on fixing the issues.. they say its really impossible to look at all the cars and asks to take it back and bring it on some other day. Is that too much cars in the queue waiting to be looked into in a day.. looking at an average maruti alone services more than 15000 cars a day in Bangalore..
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  4. kirenh

kirenh Regolare

Mumbai/Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I have personal experience with Tata, Fiat & Maruti & Find Maruti the best. I can send my ALTO K10 for servicing 24/7 at a Maruti service centre. Thay can pick up at night & drop back the car early morning after servicing.

Kiran
  5. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Based on ownership of Fiat, Hyundai and Maruti. I would rate Hyundai best, then comes Fiat and Maruti last.

Don't know why all this hype about Maruti service, they have very same issues for which Fiat is bashed, just because Maruti owners are so many that the percentage of such cases comes out to be low.
    1 person likes this.
  6. There must have been an option "All of them suck!!"

In our country, we have many world class cars that are result products of researches of the highest degree. But once they get to a customer, they are backed up with sub standard support. This happens almost all over India.

Big time companies start thinking of opening company operated service centers replacing these authorized irresponsible third parties. If one company, any one, can initiate such a move; it will be a revolution in the entire automobile industry. Just imagine, skilled engineers and dedicated technicians, who are the direct staff of Fiat-India, to support us on critical jobs, that are now being messed up by reckless, irresponsible people who are dealing with our darlings.

For the auto manufacturing giants, setting up and managing such a network would never be easy, but its not impossible either. And if somebody can kick it off, there will be a crowd of customers who would opt for such a company, and that would make other brands join the league. But sadly, they aim to improve only the no. of units sold each year and they don't care about those cars out on the road and the customers who use them. For that they have to realize that a dozen of poor-maintained cars on the road and its owners on the can have more negative impact on their sales than the positive impact that could be built by millions of bucks spent on advertisements.