1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

Hi Guys,

I have a Small Clarification required from You Guys.

My House is in Sushant Lok-1, Gurgaon. Here one of the Car accessory Dealer has quoted me Rs 4800 for Autoform U-Cheer Model Seat Cover.

I have a small doubt in the originality of the Seat Covers.

Can any one Confirm the Price of the Seat Covers.

Cheers

Vijay
  2. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

@vijay822002,

Please refer my last post on the seat cover fitment. I have fitted Autoform seat covers. As far as I know, they have only two ranges - the entry level range costing 6000/=, and the higher range costing 9000/=. The only difference is that the higher range uses perforated art leather, whereas the lower range is normal art leather.

My hunch is that the covers costing 4800/= may not be genuine Autoform; but then I could be mistaken.

Johnny
  3. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune

I got my original Fiat Punto seat covers fitted. I purchased them from Pandit Auto for 5664Rs (as per Fiat price list). They had quoted the fittment charges of 1500 Rs. When enquired at Carax they quoted 500Rs. So I purchased the covers from Pandit and got it fitted in Carax (skin fit covers). Total = 5664+500 = 6164.

The covers looks smashing and the Punto logo is very cool one. I will upload the pics soon. Till then this is the pic from Fiat's website..

SEAT-COVER-BLKGR-GP-59116301.gif
    1 person likes this.
  4. keshav

keshav

Bangalore

I'm yet to see a PUNTO fitted with FIAT supplied seat covers. It looks great in the picture though. Blends very well with the interior color scheme. Do they remove the original fabric seat covers to fit the new ones ? Waiting for the pictures :)
  5. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune

No. Original fabrics are not removed. Only the seats were removed for seat cover fitment.
    The feel of the art leather is almost like real leather. In fact when I first went to the showroom, the morons who handle the accessory counter in Pandit told me that its costing 14,000. They thought that these were original cover.
    When I showed them the product code, they realised it costs 5664Rs.
  6. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

Even i got original Linea covers fitted at Concorde Hyderabad and they did not ask for any fittment charges.what you said is true,
    art leather feels almost like natural leather.I got for 11.5K in full beige a bit pain to maintain but looks good, go well with dual coloured interiors
  7. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune

Pics uploaded in my review section.
    1 person likes this.
  8. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya

Nice fit of the seat covers. Does anyone have a clue, who would be able to bucketfit the seatcovers in already installed ones..? (Location: Noida)
  9. devansn

devansn Novizio

Coimbatore

My seat covers costing Rs. 4300/- This was done from a shop in Vashi, Sector - 17. After Mc Donald, take the first left at the round about - it should be the 3rd or 4th shop on the right side - near a Nokia Priority shop. Forgot the shop's name, though.

Car & Scooter 148.JPG

Car & Scooter 144.JPG
  10. rjk1784

rjk1784

Bangalore
    Seat Cover contact points in Bengaluru

Hello All

Can you give me some Good Contact Points in Bengaluru for Linea and Punto seat covers :anyone . The budget is from Rs.4000 to Rs.10000