1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

OEM seat covers (which are to be added afterwards & not those coming as stock) are costlier for the material & fit n finish they offered compared to aftermarket. Also, these may not include front armrest, rear armrest covers or door trims etc

At the same price, in most cases you would get much better quality material with customisation as per your specs in aftermarket option.
  2. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

@airishi, Vahan,

I bought those seat covers from Fiat, the quality when compared to local is 100% better(this is my opinion). As Vahan said front armrest, rear armrest covers or door trims are not included,but fit & finish are very good.

Also I got the same in 2 days on ordering the same & was fitted Free by the dealer Tafee Acess.
  3. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

Can you please post some snaps?

Posting some snaps of the seat covers that I bought from Carax Pune. Costed me 4K (including fitment & free neck pillow)

IMG_7005.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Arvind,

Even my seat coveres are more or less the same which uve got... I paid 3200 with fitting and its pretty decent according to me and the fitting is perfect... Also it has the Punto logo on the fron seats... :)
  5. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

Andy, next time I am going to get hold of you, you really know the places to get deals on Accessories. Bombay is a new place for me so not much aware of the shops around.
  6. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

hey wher do u live in thane m also from thane
    i had accessory shop in thane started with my friend last diwali but coz of his lack of interest he sut down shop last month but now i have lots of contects with accessory dealers so i can help u
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

NO worries buddy... Also check with Aniket... BTW am eager to check your car Aniket....

Probably would trouble u for stuffs after checking your car out :) :clapping :up
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Check Grandeur seat covers also. He got it @ Rs. 1,800/- :) & pretty decent.
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE

@ airishi,

Not in Coimbatore, as soon as I am back will post Photos.
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yes i liked Grandeur's seat covers.. Its simple and decent.. The only thing i was looking for is thight fitting.. It was a little loose on the rare seats though but looks nice though..