1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Even IL is very famous in FB and TeamBHP. That being one reason for not reducing the price for me as well. I thought 10.5K was more for me!
  2. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you get complete cover of Napa Leather ( Pure ) or just the touch points. With just touch points made of Napa and the rest of a Art leather would be cheaper i guess by a good margin.
  3. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Ya it's completely Nappa. Even the neck pillow was made from Nappa. Steering cover was not done by him, I'd done it long back from Pensee leather for 1.5K.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @pra.agar - What you have got would be an imitation of 'Nappa Leather'. You should feel lucky if you get a quote for less than Rs. 40,000 for your car for the Genuine Nappa Leather. For that matter any Original Leather car seats for less than Rs. 30,000 these days is near to impossible.
    shams likes this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^agree with Ramesh. Its virtually impossible to get genuine leather for that price let alone nappa/napa which is an even better quality of genuine leather. I am almost sure they have sold you some variety of art leather which is softer than usual
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey its ain't genuine leather. Everyone knows genuine leather would cost above 30k. Only the steering cover on genuine leather cost me 1.5K imagine the entire seat. This is Artificial leather. But they call it Nappa Dear Skin. That's what I've mentioned. I think I should have been more precised. I can't edit the post now. May be mod can put a note.
  7. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey its ain't genuine leather. Everyone knows genuine leather would cost above 30k. Only the steering cover on genuine leather cost me 1.5K imagine the entire seat. This is Artificial leather. But they call it Nappa Dear Skin. That's what I've mentioned. I think I should have been more precised. I can't edit the post now. May be mod can put a note.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What led to the confusion from your post is that you said "It's completely Nappa". I guessed you referred your seat covers here.
  9. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Ya now I get the confusion.
  10. B Balaji

B Balaji Timido

Chennai
    Hi,
    I have original new unused elegant cotton seat cover beige color with bill. please let me know if any one interested I give you at best price.