1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Price and location plz

Posted through a black waterproof front visual displaying and rear digital capturing device always cursed by better half.
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Planning to get my Punto seat cover done today from Imperial leather Bangalore. They have offered Napa leather with pillows as compliments for 11K. Do you thinks it's a good offer?
    And need suggestion on Colors that looks good on Pearl White Dynamic Punto. Dashboard is black with silver combination. Please suggest. Pic would be of good help for design.
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    11k seems good price to me.
    Regarding color, it is personal choice. Whole black color might give you sporty feel and any lighter or beige color might give you some extra space feeling.

Get steering cover also covered with pure leather, you would feel nice to touch steering ;).
    pra.agar likes this.
  4. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi! I was planning on full black with Red stitch like the sports version have but unable to find a good design. Looking for the best and simple design.
  5. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
  6. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Finally booked for a seat cover at Imperial Leather. Final price came to 10.5/- for Nappa Leather Dear Skin Black with Red Stitching. They have promised for delivery on 30 Sept, but requesting them for 27 Sept.
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    10.5k and description looks tempting..do post pics soon as you install. Some macro shots will help those in favour of artificial or pseude leather etc.
  8. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    did you get the seat covers installed already ? do post some pictures
  9. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Uploaded pics! View
  10. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    10.5 K for Nappa along with steering cover is a good price IMO. In Delhi I was asked for 14K by Connaught Car Care. Seems since they are popular on FB want to charge premium. Lack Vitamin "M" is holding me back for now. Want to get something within 6-8 K.