1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    u9ajy7uz.jpg No special care required. It's pure leather and is easy to clean. I wash it with water and soap with a wet wipe (and not very regularly) . It's good as new even after ,87000km:cool:

It doesn't generate heat.on the contrary as its leather, it behaves like how your skin would and even if it's parked in Sun, it cools down to body temperature once u settle in your seat.

7u7ura4a.jpg uvy4uveb.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. Crazy Fiatian

Crazy Fiatian Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @FastLove - Thanks for clarifying!!

Your seat cover looks awesome. The color looks very bright and also it is pleasant as well.

I am planning for some dull biege color so that it would get match with Interior door color. Now itself am jotting down the needs for my (upcoming) Linea :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    @Pune Guys,
    Those who wants to buy branded seat covers for Linea Punto there are few available in Reliance Mart,Aundh. And they are offering flat 25% on those. The seat covers are Autoform branded. I wanted to buy on for Punto but the available one are not suited for 60:40 Combination. So, guys give it a try.:-D
  4. pranjandas

pranjandas Timido

New Delhi
    Hi guys! I am completely new to the forum. Must say its an awesome platform to interact with Fiat owners. Kudos to the members & moderators of the forum.

I am from New Delhi & I have booked a white color (New Pearl White) GP 1.3 MJD Active, the delivery of which I have preferred to take on Start of Navratras this year on 5th Oct. Like any other Punto/Linea owners I too want to dress up my beast (both Exterior & Interior) at the time of delivery. The dealer has pledged to give Mud flap & mats as basic kit complimentary. Senior experienced folks Please guide me on Seat Covers, Graphics, Parking sensors, Front fog lamp, door visors etc. In addition to that any suggestion from my point of view seeing the color & variant. Please guide me since I am a newbie. And yes, I have got a deal in 5.13 Lakhs ORP with Exchange of an old car (which will go as scrap) including 4th & 5th year extended warranty included in the price. Please guide me on RSA too whether its beneficial?
    Regards to All Team fiat members!
    Prashant.
    Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    guys!! i am willing to go for a seat covers for my Punto emotion pack. Just wanted to check if anyone is interested in getting it done at the same time :).
    Came across https://www.facebook.com/schonennovations/photos_stream
    I visited their shop here in pune and just loved the quality of material used(Art leather) and fitment. When i inquired they informed me that to fit these covers we need to remove the factory fitted covers. I am somehow not convinced/comfortable with it. But i just loved the fitment and quality. can you help me to decide on it? should i do it or not?

Also, if anyone is really interested then let me know we will try to get it done together.!!:)
  6. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    Can someone please guide me to the best place in Chennai to buy seat cover for my Linea and also a set of 3D Maxpider Kagu floor mats? Preferably in South Chennai. Would like to get these done this weekend itself.
  7. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Guys Car Cupid pune offered for Art Leather Seat cover installation with skin fit for Rs 7,500/- and OEM fitting Rs. 8,800/-

The choice of art leather is available as well as stitching quality is as good as OEM.
    1 person likes this.
  8. krismask

krismask Amatore

Chennai
    new born with new accessories :)

I have done the seat covers/steering covers/full floor rubberized pvc mat for my MJD Active which was taken delivery a week ago. I have chosen to stitch the seat covers rather going for ready made ones like auto forms, g sports. Since it is stitched, I was able to choose the colors/design myself. Did it with Hasan & co near new college, Chennai. They've been in business for 30 years and accepts only cash. It was recommended by a very close mechanic friend of mine. Seat covers are PU leather. I was very satisfied with the out come.
    Front Seats/Steering Covers
    DSC02590_new.jpg
    Rear Seat Covers
    DSC02589_new.jpg
    5 people like this.
  9. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Krismask, can you share the exact address and cost.
    Am going to change the old seat cover and your cover looks neatly done.
    Thanks for sharing.