1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. testdrive

testdrive Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks everyone, Shams your sear cover looks great. I am also thinking which color combination is best for my Mgreay color Punto.
    if we have any other options in Chennai for better seat cover shop, please let me know. I will try those options too.
  2. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Testdrive, Actually I choose this seat cover especially for two reasons:

1) The cabin should not be brighter from outside; it should be darker. The light grey, silver and biege colors will make the cabin a bit brighter than darker.

2) I wanted to add a sporty look. So chosen the red stripes than the silver stripes.

You can choose the stitching too (red or lighter color).
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  4. dhinakaranselvaraj

dhinakaranselvaraj Novizio

Chennai
    Hi,

I own Fiat GP Multijet (Active) Oceanic Blue Color. I thought of adding seat cover.

Please suggest me the color combination with sport look and should not be odd.

Thanks.
  5. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    U can go with Autofoam U Cheer Black seat covers....u can check mine.....
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Visit these guys in Chennai - Privilege Moto Mall - One stop shop for your car

They have plenty of options with varying budget and can source good covers if not in stock. Get to see the catalogue of Autoform, Stanley and Ovion.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Guys, I have art leather seat covers on my GP. however i didnt like when the seat cover guy put sponge for extra padding :( it has spoiled the fun of body hugging seats.
    my question is can i now get rid of the extra padding without having to spend for entire new seat covers?
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  8. Pradeepsrec

Pradeepsrec

Chennai
    Hi All,
    I am looking for seat covers < 10K and I am not into PVC/PU as I am in Chennai. I got a quotation from nearby seller for a brand called Dorado. I see a couple of people in TFI have Dorado PVC cover and it looks like its VFM and I wanted to try the brand. However, there is particular model which is a mix of PU and Velvet. It looks like the the seat cover that comes in contact to the bottom and back is velvet and rest of them is all PU/PVC. The seller did not have any model seat cover to check and the seller quoted around 8K including fitting charges. Do anyone of you had any experience with velvet + PVC seat-covers? If yes, please share your views.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  9. My new punto need to be dressed-up, any recommendation for seat cover in Bangalore (Price bellow 10k) among all the available good vendors?
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have seen new t-jet & the leather seat covers of it & the quality of the leather was awesome. Planning to add the same in near future.