1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. Vithal

Vithal

Bangalore
    Shams, I talked to the guy over phone and quoted 9.5k, but I didnt really pursue them further. As Satish offerred better price and leather was also good, went with Pensee Leathers.
  2. kesav554

kesav554 Timido

Rajahmundry
    I thought of posting the pics of my punto car seat covers from a longtime. Atlast it happened now. IMG_6301.jpg IMG_6302.jpg IMG_6303.jpg IMG_6304.jpg IMG_6299.jpg IMG_6300.jpg

These are Fiat OEM seat covers which cost me Rs.8900 + 500 installation.
    4 people like this.
  3. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
  4. prasanthcr

prasanthcr

Trivandrum
    Hi Justin, ws going the seat cover snaps.it looks really good, a royal look... it seems really diff from other seat stitching.. did u show them any specific design or something.. or is that the original style..seems like it has got extra cushion at the thigh support area for the front seats, i havent seen any design like this..you did this from kochi?
  5. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Guys i am in the process of finalizing seat covers for punto. As i am not interested in Art leather i got an offer from Marvin Leather bangalore on a material called FOZZ leather for 15K (Seats, Door pads, hand brake lever). I don't know much about this material FOZZ could someone through more light on the same.
    I checked with Karlsson bangalore for an estimate on original leather which comes close to 30K inclusive of (Seats, Door pads, Hand brake). Also let me know what are the seat color options which goes well for punto interior.
  6. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    Did you get this offer at Marvin opposite ISCKON...??

Negotiate further..I got for 13.5 k....have not agreed yet...seats,steering,gear lever & hand break
  7. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have ordered for Autoform Ucheer black with silver strip.......the dealer has quoted me around Rs6.5K will negotiate later as i have got sunfilm, parking sensors frm him last week.
  8. harry_1407

harry_1407 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I got the quote from Marvin Corporate Office: #100, Krumbigal Road, Lalbagh Main Gate
  9. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Finally got steering for my Linea re Wrapped in leather,as OEM one had got cut at 2-3 places(thanks to a stupid mechanic).
    Getting it done was another task,as there was no one in chandigarh who could do a satisfactory job,and the upholstery guys were not competent to deal with a Linea's steering with an airbag.So finally got the airbag removed at after sales,removed the steering on my own at home,and drove 250kms in a ford figo for a steering cover.
    Also got the gear knob redone as well
    The effort was worth it, fit and finish is Better than OEM:)
    here are a few pictures.
    IMG_3184.jpg IMG_3185.jpg IMG_3186.jpg IMG_3191.jpg IMG_3192.jpg IMG_3193.jpg IMG_3194.jpg
    2 people like this.
  10. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Akshay the finish is indeed better than OEM.
    How much it costed you?
    Can you post the address of the shop where you got it done, even I have to redo my OEM leather as it have started to perforate from the places where the steering is hold due to sweat and the steering now feels uncomfortable to hold due to perforations felt in hand.