1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Excellent choice and impeccable fit and finish.Should help Bangalore guys.Wish they had a branch in Chennai
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    @narayankg, seat covers are nice with good fit and finish too. Please post some daytime pics also

I have got my virtue art leather seats done from Stanley in March for my punto. You can see the details in some of the earlier posts in this thread. It had costed me 9500 including steering grip, gear knob and handbrake. Not sure why they quoted such high price to you. Did you go there and enquire personally?

I would say quality wise Stanley is the best but you have also got a very good job done here.
  3. narayankg

narayankg

Bangalore
    Thanks Bala....Thankfully, the Chennai - Bangalore drive is not bad and this can be a nice excuse to drive down.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Thanks Shams...and Lucky you.. I went there.
    Maybe I just ended up talking to the wrong guy. He seemed least interested... Anyways.
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    They are actually quite reluctant to do any art leather (Virtue leather, which is their sub brand) work. Since it takes almost the same time for installation as genuine leather but its costs 1/4 th of it hence their profit in it is quite less. They always have mad rush for people wanting to get genuine leather done from them..

Thats the reason they never advertise their Virtue brand and most of the people don't even know about it. I had discussed about all these things with a guy over there while getting my work done..

Recently my seat covers have become little dirty so I called them up to ask how to clean it at home. They told me how to do it and also offered that if i could get my car there, they would clean it free of cost in hardly 20-30 mins.
  5. I have booked Punto Dynmaic 1.3 MJD Oceanic blue. I didn't like the fabric seat that coming from the factory. I can spend a max of 12,000 Rs on seat covers. Please suggest some seat cover color and dealer in Bangalore .
  6. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Got seat covers done for my cousin's ANFV(Verna) by Imperial Leathers,Bangalore.They are very professional and the staff is very courteous.The best thing is they don't push for any material and let you to decide,after that explain the characteristics of the material selected.The material used here is PU Leather,they provided standard 2 years warranty and according to Mr.ShivaKumar(proprietor) PU Leather should last 4-5 years comfortably.The material doesn't smell bad,in fact it posses the odor of dry lemon grass.Total cost was 7k and it took a entire day to finish the job,the toughest part was fixing the cover for arm rest.Let the pics do the talking.
    IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg
    With Neck rest
    IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg
    5 people like this.
  7. Hi Gopscreative,

Seats covers looks nice and price also looks decent. I will definitely prefer this guy once I receive my vehicle. Do they have pure leather also ?
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Gopscreative, really amazing seat covers! Now even im tempting to do such level of leather work in my Linea, although im satisfied with my Orchis artleather job.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Excellent and cosy cover in the Verna,can't believe that it's only 7k,looks like 30k
    Lucky Bangy guys.
  10. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    @Praveen,Yes they have pure leather imported from Italy.I have seen leather work done on an Innova around 30k.It was excellent. I think for a Punto it will cost around 25k.Just visit them once, I rate them very high for their standards.
    @Tron, you can always keep changing the covers,once you get bored of the old ones.
    @Bala,true.My friends were also off the same impression.the material and the finish gives the feel of premiumness.
    The texture is almost similar to Leather,the difference can revealed by a closer look at the materiel.
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012