1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    put up some pics in daylight shams.. the look good, but cant see them properly in the pics !

(PS: can you put up a couple of more pics of the spoiler you have in different angles , in your thread ??)
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  5. this thread is what i was loking for .
    Have a bosa nova white emotion punto ...need your valuable suggestion wrt to color combination and place in delhi ..where i can have them custom made. i am looking for fabric mainly . don;t want a leather one ...pls suggest some good shops and colour combos; photos will be a bonus
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Any one got jute seat covers stitched for Punto ? I saw them in my friends wagon r . Looked simple and pretty good. In summers they are a boon.
  7. I have got them installed previous weekend. Not fully Jute though . it;s a mix of PU leather and Junte and they gel perfectly with the interiors.

Another new thing i got to know was that for bucket fitting , they need to rip my OEM covers apart . didn;t went for it.
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

No, not every one does rip apart the OEM seat covers to give a tight fitting seat cover. I have seen excellent work done on top of OEM seats - on a Vista and on my friend's Manza and Etios.
  9. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    Pics please..Also where did you get them from and their price ... Any location in Noida ?
  10. ashtek

ashtek Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you fit it on top of the original covers or did you remove the original covers? Can we get good fit &finishing if we fit new ones over existing ones?