1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. Jayit

Jayit Timido

Hi guys,

I am waiting for my new Punto 1.3 MJD EP to be delivered. I will be getting new PU seat covers and want autoform or g sport.
    Wanted to know if any of you know about good shops in Kolkata where they stock these..

Budget 8K +- 1 K.
    Light colored as the black/grey looks a bit claustrophobic.
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

hey chethan very nice covers , where did you get these installed .are they ready made slip on type covers
  3. Thanks a lot - this site is so much full of information - Great job guys
  4. Hi Manu,

These are installed in Mysore, yes they are slip on type covers and ready made. Let me know if you need it :)
  5. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

hey Chethan, thansk for the reply , are there any other color/design also in the same brand?
    Is it possible to fix the covers myself after buying the covers?
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

I am thinkin of the kind of seat covers that i should put in my Punto.

I clearly see 3 options available

1. Leather
    2. Art Leather
    3. Fabric

I would like to know which one of the above would be best in a city like Mumbai.

My Budget is upto 6000/8000 Rulees on seat covers (expandable)

I would also like to know about shops that i should visit for a variety of choice & good prices

BTW the colour of my Punto is BNW (90 HP).

I am also looking for Color combination suggestions for the covers as well.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I will suggest Art Leather Seat Cover which are in your budget. For Leather Seats you need to increase you budget.

There are lot of color combination options available in market however I will suggest go for total black with blend of Gray color in it, as it will suits to Punto

8. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Hey Nitin ,

Lovely saet covers , what materail are they, what is the cost and where did you install them.
  9. Hi Ravi,
    is you car Emotion Pack?? i m asking this because i see cigarette liter and cigarette box. i didn`t get on Emotion i have asked the SE also. please let me know soon..

nice Seat covers..
  10. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Excellent fit and finish!

What! no prices or location of the dealer! have a heart! give us some info!