1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire about

Discussion in 'Interiors' started by Grandeur, May 25, 2010.

1. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

I am interested in FIAT genuine seat covers (black with red stiching. Part Number: 59116300) but I am not sure if this is compatible with rear split seats?

Also I got a quote from Karlsson for Scandinavian leather (black) with middle of seat done in perforated leather with red stiching + door trims - 30K. has anybody done from Karlsson? Is the price right?
  2. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

its stanley satin.colour-midnight black.cost 45k
  3. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam

Ya redbull. I got done from Kaarlson for 30k. Pics are there in my ownershipp thread as well in this thread.
  4. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

I wish to change the stock seat covers on my Vocal white linea to leather finish seat covers. I would be going to Mumbai next month and wish to buy good leather cloth from Mumbai. But I dont know how many meters would be required for Linea, including the door pads and the area behind the seat. Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Stanley Leather - 25k

DSC02901.JPG

DSC02905.JPG

DSC02906.JPG

DSC02915.JPG
  6. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

Amazing covers! They look simple delicious! ::OO
  7. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

I have my seats done at Karlsson. I had posted pics earlier. Anyways I have a combination of Black Scandinavian leather and Black perforated for the touch areas. The price I paid was 28K but this was in Sept 2010. Try to ask Sajith to do up the door area and Hand brake lever also with leather for the same price. I'm happy with the price and the job.
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore

My 2 Scents on Leather Upholstery, my previous Honda City had Stanley Seat covers, after few years it developed scratch marks on the driver side seat & i have attached a snap to showcase the area where its prone to...

This happens because the Buttons on our trousers on back pockets would rub the seat cover each time you entry or exit (some time)... I suggest all Leather cover owners to give this a due thought or else after 2-3 years you will observe torn or scratched leather covers.. better to knock off the buttons to save 25k investment...

Who cares if the trouser has a button or not.. and that too at the back !! :wink:

Seat11copy.jpg
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

Funniest :clap , but a great insight and advice for everyone :up
  10. Re: The Seat Cover Thread- Everything you want to enquire ab

Thanks !
    Very simple but thoughtful. No more buttons at the back ::T