1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Saga Continues: My BN White Dynamite

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by N Kiran, Nov 17, 2013.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    And should he take a Fuel Tanker along while doing long trips? :D
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Well, we'll take a vacant MJD behind his TJET with Cans of petrol in it. Off course, he'll have to wait for a long time for the MJD to arrive when the Tjet needs fuel.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    A small update after a long time. My Dynamite crossed the milestone of 10k kms last sunday. I was in traffic and couldn't take a customary pic.

Went for the Wheel alignment and balancing yesterday, but unfortunately there was power cut and I returned home after waiting for 30mins at the wheel center, but without the wheel alignment done. It would be done sometime during this week/weekend.

During the monsoon check-up camp, I have got the Engine oil, Air Filter and Oil filter changed. The ODO was at 9333 kms.
    3 people like this.
  4. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Its been almost 3 months since I have updated my ownership experience. Its been a blissful and trouble free 16k kms so far. Got the second servicing done. Changed the brake pads though they had some life left in them, to avoid another visit to the SC. Have done few highway trips to Vijayawada, Tirupati and Annavaram in last months.

The biggest update is that my Dynamite is Wolfed and has become an Atom Bomb now. Enjoying every mile on the steroids.
  5. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations for the milestone you have achieved. Its simply irresistible with driving her.

Happy revving!
    N Kiran likes this.
  6. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Today, my Dynamite celebrates its first Anniversary. It has clocked close to 20k kms without any issues so far (touch wood). Enjoyed and still enjoying every moment with it. The Wolf remap has definitely enhanced the experience and I am looking forward for many more happy and safe miles with it.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It feels you replaced your Punto to Linea, just few weeks back. Yeah one year is completed.
    Congratulations!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2014
    Dilip patel and N Kiran like this.
  8. Dilip patel

Dilip patel Amatore

ahmedabad
    Congratulation for 10k
  9. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    Thanks Dilip. But the post was regarding 20k. My Dynamite has clocked close to 24k as of today.
    PradeepM and SHASHANKREDDY like this.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Kiran,

It was wonderful going through your review. Iam expecting my Linea in white too by the end of this month.
    Looking forward to meet you sometime and also a good ownership experience.
    N Kiran and prabhjot like this.