1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Republic Day Drive January 26th, 2013. Mumbai-Navi Mumbai & Others.

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by Harsh, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    1)Harsh
    2)Shadowfax
    3)Aniket
    4)punto-er
    5)Tron
    6)Fastlove
    7)MihirC
    8)mhitesh
    9)Dipesh_enr
    10)adwaitorama
    11)Halfclutch
    2 people like this.
  2. Guys!! the route is planned!!

since we have people from mumbai and navi mumbai... we shall start from the convergence of both areas.

the route thus is
    Round 1.
    Bandra-Kurla-Complex>>>Mahim Church(St. Micheal's Church)>>>>Caddle Road>>>>PrabhaDevi>>>>Worli Sea Face>>>Worli naka
    >>>>Haji Ali>>>Peddar Road>>>Marine Drive.

Round 2(Return)
    Marine Drive>>>Peddar Road>>>Haji Ali>>>Worli Naka>>>Worli SeaFace>>>Bandra-Worli SeaLink>>Reclamation>>>Bandra Kalanagar Flyover>>>Kherwadi Signal>>>From Below Vakola Flyover (Kalina) U TURN>>>Kalanagar>>>>Bandra kurla complex.

The meeting point at Bandra Kurla Complex will be ICICI Towers, BKC http://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Icici+Towers,+BKC&hl=en&ll=19.066012,72.861371&spn=0.010952,0.018475&sll=19.064642,72.86137&sspn=0.010952,0.018475&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A
    Reporting Time: 09:30 AM.

Mandatory
    1.We must travel in a convoy and not disrupt city traffic.
    2.We must follow all signals.
    3.No breaking of convoy.
    4.No Tailgating.
    5.No disrespect towards National Flag if being carried.
    6.No provocative behaviours to other people to race or other such nuisance.

IMG-20130110-WA0003.jpg

MODS NOTE: Please Merge This Post In The First Post.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
    3 people like this.
  3. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Harsh, in my personal opinion it may not be possible to keep the convoy formed all the time, however what we can do is try and accommodate/ help a member resume with us whenever he has to get aside from the convoy for whatsoever reason (e.g traffic signals, giving side to any other vehicle on the road). also i guess ICICI building has a lot of bus stops around. we can find a bit inner road when we meet tomorrow :D

PS: we may have a small identification for our cars on rear and front windscreens, it ll help us while managing convoy.
  4. adwaitorama

adwaitorama Timido

Mumbai
    Guys we need to decide the time of meet.. And possibly early morning drive would be better as in to not trouble the other traffic and we also could drive in a convoy.

5. 1.Identification mark being made. i shall shortly post either the link or the .jpg file here.

2.yes about the place to meet the stretch between CITI BANK and Asian Heart Hospital has bus stops but at large intervals

3.we must try to be in convoy at all times but yes we will accommodate any unforeseen breaks.
    Adwait i understand ur concern but the issue is that there will be a Royal Enfield Ride scheduled between 830 to 1030 am. we do not want to clash with their plans.
    3 people like this.
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Where is Irfan, Andy, Datta, Jitu2509, Aron ?
  7. i dunnot please some one get in touch with mumbai TFIans!

Ratan sir is also missing!
  8. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Nice thought Harsh!! Count me IN :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. 1)Harsh
    2)Shadowfax
    3)Aniket
    4)punto-er
    5)Tron
    6)Fastlove
    7)MihirC
    8)mhitesh
    9)Dipesh_enr
    10)adwaitorama
    11)Halfclutch
    12)pioneeraaron
    13) My dad's jet :D :D :D!
    2 people like this.
  10. jitu2509

jitu2509 Timido

Mumbai
    Hi Harsh its a nice idea.

I would love to join the same but not sure as of now as something was planned earlier, but will definitely try as I loved to meet all TFIans.

Cheers
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.