1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

Hey man cool and nice color of both model and good pics .Do u travel sholinganallur via medavakkam road , ? think i saw a white Tjet on road.
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Yes. Thats the most frequently visited road by me.. You must have seen my Jet only.. Remember seeing "Got BHP" in the boot under T-Jet badge? If yes, its mine then..

By the way, How come I didnt notice yours? ::pP
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Strange thing happening with my Blue and Me..Pls help if anyone has faced this.

One of the folders (particular "Movie" Folder) that I have in my USB stick goes missing frequently. I mean its there in the USB when I plug it in my computer. The car also plays it, but suddenly after sometime..when I switch off and ignite the car again, it goes missing.. Its so strange.

When it happened for the first time, I followed the steps below:

1. Disconnected the USB from Blue and Me
    2. Formatted the USB in my computer
    3. Reloaded all the folders including the particular folder that went missing
    4. Plugged it in the Blue and Me
    5. Started the media player

It worked for a couple of days.. meaning the car recognized that particular folder and everything was normal. And today morning, the same folder went missing (the Blue and Me does not show the folder in the USB)..all other folders are intact.

I am puzzled! This happens only to that folder. :confused
    May be my car doesnot like any songs within that folder! :mrgreen:
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Maybe car doenst like to get fooled around, when you say "Movies" and it has just mp3 songs :p
  5. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

Hey they have dugged up a big path way in front of my home which for past 15 days car is sleeping :( .Hmm s saw the team bhp sticker so i posted.Lets see when we meet.
    And another thing even MP4 video songs are getting played in Blue and me if there is video out we can see the video too .. ::OO any outs there in current system think it shud be .
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Got it fixed. Disconnected the battery and it has started to recognize all the folders. Lets see whether the problem recurs.

-Sathya
  7. Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

Thats the USP of Microsoft. Reboot whenever the system hangs :wink:
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram

Satya,I had long wanted to ask you a question.Now that you've owned both MJD and turbo petrol,which turbo do you like more,that of MJD or T-JET?? and which one's torque do you like more?.I simply love the torque of the MJD Linea.Delicious!
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

MJD.. is what i like. You will feel the turbo in the MJD (read there will be a lag and sudden rush of the turbo post 2000RPM.. I had the older model where the turbo will kick in close to 2000RPM, was surely addictive). In T-Jet acceleration is very strong compared to the MJD but kind of very linear (turbo starts kicking in as low as 1500RPM.. so you may not feel the rush of the turbo).

The area where the T-Jet shines is the way it pulls even after 130-140..There is simply no end. MJD slightly gaspes after 150 types though it builds way upto 180.
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet

DID you Know ..

You can not only call using blue and me .you can also tell which album and which song to play using ur voice commands.Try it out English songs easily recognizing but tamil little tough :(