1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brilliant pictures sathya.
    Good to see, T-Jet bringing smile, even after driven by powerful XUV.
    1 person likes this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Excellent pictures of Jet, Sathya. Kudos to you and photographer.
    1 person likes this.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

WOW!! Surprise to see your post after a time... I thought you must have joined "Mahindra Enthusiast Community" and forgot Team-FIAT:p.

Great pics and one of the very few posts that indeed comes straight from the heart of a true FIAT-FAN, No suppression of emotions and passion, loved that!!

You are missing your old Linea MJD... huh? The unlikely inclusion of MJD's pic gave this feeling.
    Anyways, Keep posting and be blessed!
    1 person likes this.
  4. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thanks Ravi. XUV is indeed equally powerful but the Jet scores in ride and handling which makes it great and awesome fun to drive car. Once in a while Jet is ok for a highway drive.. blame the fuel disparity here. The day diesel is as expensive as petrol, Linea will again be my daily drive in both city and highway.

Thanks Kedar. Will let Sriram know. Credit goes to him for these superb clicks.

Thanks Enki..

Truly I have also become a great fan of XUV for the practicality, power, space and the road presence it offers. Indeed its a great powerful highway car. No two ways about that.

Having said that Fiat is always close to my heart and that is the reason why I have the Jet eventhough I dont use it frequently. I do a max of 100kms a month and that in itself creates a case not to retain her. But Heart rules over my Head everytime I see her. And when I am with her, the thought of getting her away just vanishes in thin air.

TRULY FIATs HAVE A HEART AND A SOUL AND I SEE IT EVERYTIME I AM WITH HER.:thumbup:

Mjd has always been my beloved car and I truly miss her many a times.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2013
  5. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    Guys another great travelogue in making. Sathya is on his way to Ladakh
    PradeepM likes this.
  6. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet