1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I cant believe you bought a nanoo !! :O :O, that too after riding two of the best cars in the category !! Have driven it only for a very small distance n i just couldnt bear with it anymore , very bad seating, awful steering, auto sound !!
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    So, you are more interested to move people next one year rather than driving? :D
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    4 people like this.
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Varun, I have no inhibitions for any car sir. Give me something with an engine, four wheels and a steering with some form of brakes, I will drive that long day. and with the Nano, I don't feel it is that bad as you have said. Actually, I love driving it within the city esp for the nimbleness and agility it has. I had an alto for over two years (used for CITY drives only), and given a chance, I would have bought a NANO (If there was a TIME MACHINE).

Yeah.. Kind of. You know this is were its a tough tussle between Heart and Head.

Everytime, I cannot let the heart rule over the head. There needs to be a balance (like Ride and Handling :) or I will become a Verna). To pacify my emotions, I have the Jet and will use it to quench my thirst for "Driving". Sometimes, its a feel good factor when you actually DRIVE inbetween you MOVE people.

Its not about interest but about practicality. If I would have owned a Petrol pump, I would probably drive the JET all day long..
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. May be the Surplus power from his T-jet and XUV-500 had created his nano..!!:D
  5. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Or I will pull it with the XUV and Push it with the Jet.. haha..
    1 person likes this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    That is some thing come only from a true car enthusiast. You area true driving enthusiast an brand come next:)

just noticed that brake fluid cost is below 100. So it must not be Tutela. The same case for me also in my third service. id the service guys mention about non availability of Tutela brake fluid.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Whatever I can do, to create some brand awareness..

Have designed and printed a Custom made FIAT T-Shirt to create some brand awareness.. Now wearing this when I go to some malls or some places where generally there is crowd..

I even had a couple of folks asking whether Ferrari was FIAT at a Friends' party. Felt happy that it is working!!

Have also created a Custom 2013 Calender which I will have at my workplace. It has some of the best shots of my friend Sriram - both FIAT and my XUV. (Sorry NANO,you will find a place in 2014, if you prove yourself)

photo.JPG
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    11 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Excellent idea sathya. I am also thinking of doing something from my side. Just thinking of contacting Fiat for students summer projects officially. Right now students go to all other brands other than Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Sathya is on Full throttle now.! Can't stop him till FIAT touches the sky.:p
  10. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Haha.. No sir. I will keep doing what I can to do for FIAT. May be the next Tshirt will read.. "Bought with the HEART not with the HERD mentality.."

or it can read.. "Do you buy cars what your neighbour buys.. Buy what you want and what you like.. Buy a FIAT"

or something else.. I have decided to put a collection and wear it from my side when I go out.. esp to parties or other places where there will be a lot of crowd! Lets see how this works.
    1 person likes this.