1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Nope. I have booked W6. And all wheel drive is not in production now.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  2. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    congrats sathya on your new car XUV. Its a good car and good stability in higways compared tot its height and sure its a vfm in its segment.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Satya, two words, Cruze rocks!
    You solved the mystery for me. Hardly did i read a fair transparent review.
    I would take it like, if you are blown away by Cruze, no way those MBA journalists will ever throttle just for salary:mrgreen:.
    With your inputs, i am sure now, Cruze is another one GEM of an underrated vehicle, huh? Buy civic/altis??
    It will kill thrice expensive Passat, A4, 3 series:confused:?

Now a Forbidden fruit for you, How good a 2 ltr mjd would be with 90% torque@1250 rpm & 360 nm@1500. forget that, how good 1.6 ltr mjd would with 320nm@1500 rpm::pP!! come on, wake up fiat!!
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
  4. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Yes. Cruze is truly a road rocket. No questions. But unruly expensive to maintain I guess. Thats' a clear break for me.

2 Lt MJD.. That sounds sweet and will get the Cruze to wet in its pants!:-D
    1 person likes this.
  5. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Till now I had thought that a person driving a sedan might not like another vehicle with high center of gravity.
    Read in a newspaper that some dealers are deliberately delaying the deliver of a diesel car,expecting an increase in excise and asking the customers to pay a premium to get the car before that,hurry up the dealers Satya.
  6. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    True Bala, Just thought XUV is better than rest of the Low-Mid Segment SUV crowd in terms of handling but miles to catch up to the likes of a sedan. Even I am afraid something of this sort will happen and the attitude of dealers suck big time given the fact they are raking bookings like crazy - read 7200 XUV bookings in 2 days as per their official press release! Given this situation, we will have to go behind the dealers even if they have exhibit a don't care attitude. Sad situation to be in. But can't do much about it.

One thing I realized, FIAT is far far far far better in terms of Service costs and sales attitude. Period.
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Have you test driven Force. Just curious to know how good is the engine? The power and torque are comparable that of XUV.
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    I had the opportunity to drive it in my office only. Very short one. The engine was silent and the clutch judder was not there as in XUV and drivability was higher [low turbo lag and linear torque].. I was not able to take it beyond 60. But it was way to bulky for my taste.. appeared bigger than the endy..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I got a opportunity to test drive a Tjet at Tata showroom today. Went for underloaded coating check up. What a car. The overtaking was so easy and quick like throwing a peanut one by one to mouth. It is a amazing engine. The arm rest position is so good for perfect gear shift. Simply blown away with that machine. Couldn't test the higher side because of traffic but done till 110. There is only two vehicles left with them. One is a 2010 model. They told that they will give huge discounts, but I pulled my heart that was still sticking with that machine:sadblue
  10. Congrats on your XUV500 a.k.a Cheetah Satya Sir.XUV500 is truly a rocket SUV.