1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Satya, The photography session under the trees & sun peeking through is gorgeous. It's just before Sun set?
    These FIATs look smashing in jungles, hills, trees (errrrrr.. i mean under trees, not over:mrgreen:). FIAT's are capable climbing trees too:?.
    The car is certainly looking glossy & better finishing is there now.
    Price is also reasonable with Rs. 1905. I had the package at TASS for Rs. 4300 with 2 Teflon coatings (both availed) & 10 anti-rust (2 availed). Anti rust is just rocking IMO. Not only it full fills the purpose, it gives utterly gorgeous look when seen from rear especially while they are moving. Those glossy black coil springs, dampers, shock absorbers looks fantastic.

People have their own mindset but i think it's worth for the money. You should have got it done at delivery day only, wonder why didn't you do that?
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thanks ENKI, Indeed it was during the sunset and we were scouting for some good places here in Chennai to do the shoot and we got some in the process. Good to see - the results were equally good.

"Looks and Anti-rust treatment" combo is interesting actually and gives a different dimention of why one must go for it. Let me think about it and enquire how much will it cost here.. Thanks for the info.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Satya, I would rate Anti-rust absolutely top class especially for Chennai being the coastal region. It comes as a separate package what 3M guy told me here@TASS. Choose for some Multi coat plan, i mean every half yearly or so you can repeat the coat during your servicing. It would be cheaper than the Teflon coating IMO.

When-ever i get to see Punto's under-body, it's so encouraging to see that shining black coat everywhere. IMO, it has to age enough to develop some rust spots like 2 monsoon seasons but still peace of mind for monsoon here.I personally recommend to go for that whenever you are free.

By the way Ramjn didn't tell you about this? May be he is just jealous of your Tjet:confused.
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sathya, this looks are awesome..
  5. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thanks Bosesuman.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Sathya Sc- Your is report just awesome! Love the way you write!! :) BTW it would have been fun if we would have met on highways coz my dad some insane speeds! (Please Note - We do high speeds with seat belts on and cars equipped with ABS-EBD). Anyways your thread is awesome!! :)
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Thanks Jishnu. Its always great fun to drive with a person who can exploit the dynamics of a FIAT. Looking forward to meet you sometime...:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    My Jet will soon have a companion in the form of a Cheetah!
    3 people like this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    So, you are going to have the beauty and the beast together!:) Advance congrats. When is the ETA of the beast, er..XUV500?
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I read your brief test drive report in amit's thread.
    The true companion for Tjet would be Laura TSI:-D But I didn't find it in the test drive list.
    If diesel my guess would be Laura TDI or Cruze?