1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

Bala.. True, definitely I liked the XUV but waiting for the SUV segment to gain heat further and decide.

Ramesh.. I have withdrawn my adv. From the other forum, did you notice that? So am retaining my jet for sure now..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Top class pictures Sathya, now I understand the reason behind the frequent stop. Good that you decided to keep the jet.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

i am stunned from your trip details. you are absolutely right. when the highway game of speeds above 120 begins, no one can easily match the linea. linea pierces thru the competition like an arrow.

yes you should retain your tjet. we indians very rarely get a chance to drive a car like TJET. Fiat has given us the chance, dont miss it.

but alas people in india are so stupid that they love honda city more.
  4. sathya_sc

Italia linea.. That is precisely the diff. Between driving enthusiasts like us and normal people.. For normal souls City makes perfect sense and for the eternal group, FIAT it is :)

I will never say City is a bad car.. But it is just another "good" car in the fleet of people movers.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  5. linealover

linealover Regolare

Dear Sathya,
    Awesome fotos,indeed special mention to last one.Glad to hear you retain your white angel.

Thanks a ton for giving me title JETTER!!!,

its very hard to keep behind you in those state highway(130-140 kmph).you got an inherent Driving skill, second to none.kudos to spirited drive!.

i have never encounter a person with that kind of guts.To be a passenger with you either he/she must be absolutely no knowledge of driving or a good driver.

otherwise he/she will be sure missing a heart beat or two.Kudos to Your wife and kid!!!

lets roll our linea & punto to leh ladakh.
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Excellent report and pictures are treat. Happy to learn you are retaining the TJet.

Whenever I hit highway I just can resist driving above 140+ it is just flip-second Jet hits 140 and as a TJet driver I enjoy the way the car drives.

My Jet returns better than my 1.2 Palio :)
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  7. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. :)
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Sathya: nice travelogue and awesome snaps. Totally agree with your reasoning about City and Linea - you are spot on.
  9. sathya_sc

Thanks Linea lover, Vasudev, Ananth and Anoop.

And Vasudev, I love to build momentum in my T-Jet and when you do that linearly, with just a "cm" of the gas pedal pressed, the T-jet is aleady at 120 types and a slight increase- it will be at 140-150 types still having a lot of juice left. Thats something I like - effortless speeding and/or cruising.

And when you want to burn the road - take it to 6500+ RPM in 3rd and 4th.. I remember of the old Rx100 sound that comes on a muted way from the T-Jet when you rip it!! I simply love to hear it.
  10. amargawade90

amargawade90 Superiore

Mods Note - Post Deleted.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011