1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

O.T:
    A white FIAT is always a dream as my Dad's first car - FIAT/Padmini was also white. It was called Economy model where even Bumpers where white. For this reason I always like BNW Linea. ::T
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai

Absolute Drool maal materials their Sathya. Are you bringing your friend to Yelagiri meet as well - He could become our official photographer :)

Also the first picture would've been even better without the lights I think, Anyone well versed in Photoshop?
  3. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Thanks everyone.

I am not the photographer here.. The credit goes to my friend Sriram. :mrgreen:

He is an excellent photographer.. You can visit "http://www.sriramguruswamy.com/" to know about his skills!

This is a small place in ECR after Mahabalipuram.
  4. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Sorry Teky..It may not be possible to get Sriram (my friend and photographer) there since he has some personal commitments on that day..
  5. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune

i have only one word for the pics and the car--Its Awesome!!!!
  6. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India

Very nice pictures sathya.
    I believe your friend should sell these to Fiat to put it on all dailies everyday for a month and see the effect on people's mind. Really good.
  7. Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

Completely agree.
  8. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Re: Some awful stuff.. because of my mistake..

Sathya,

I wanted to update this topic for a while, I mean every time I wash my current car (Spark) I wanted to update here :)

The white stains after the wash is normal if you use shampoo or normal water.

For last 2 years, I use Amway CAR Wash product. Using this liquid does not leave any stains.

The procedure I follow is

1. Throw plain water on the car -- this to remove all the dust and also to soak the car
    2. Use 4-5 liters of water and add amway car wash liquid (1 cap full), Use a soft cloth and start washing the car
    3. Post wash, again throw the water and after a while just wipe out all the water spots on the glass first and then rest of the car

Thanks
    Vasu
  9. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai

Thanks Vasudev.. I am extra cautious after that issue..

However, I am not very active in TFI and in the other forum because of my trip abroad.I am missing my beauty very much and looking forward to return soon.. also i am planning for a 1500km round trip :car once am back.. until then its work.. work and again work here!

Sathya
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Sathya,

You are welcome. The Amway car wash costs about 200/- and it gives 100 washes easily. It also gives shine to the car. My colleague is Amway distributor and i buy few items from him. There are other shampoos in the market that do wonders. These days getting original is bit of a problem.

My perception was correct. If your thread is inactive, we can sense you are out. I am also traveling immediately after getting my Jet. I am seeing all the possibilities to cancel/postpone the travel, somehow things are not in my favor. Travel has become mandatory.

GOI has to seriously consider banning Punto & Linea. We owners are searching reasons to munch miles be it petrol or diesel. This is a national waste :evilsmile