1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet + (25,000Kms Update)

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by sathya_sc, Dec 31, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

Definitely, many of you know that I was using a Fiat Linea MultiJet Dynamic. She was wonderful and I adored her every day and night. It gave smiles when ever I shared time with her and the most important part was she had never let me down anywhere and at any time. She was always ready to fulfill any of my commands be it a highway speed drive or a city commute, with me alone or with all aboard. The only thing she always didn’t like was being driven on bad roads where she gets hurt but she still manages to smile with pain.

The day came where I had to part with her for some personal reasons and it is post her departure where I felt that I had lost myself with her. Days passed on aloof without her and everytime I used to see a twin of her, I missed her so much and it was really painful. This time gap (Oct-Dec) made me realize how much I loved each and every aspect of her, and also started realizing no one can fill her space (I dated quite a few new ones though) eventhough many of my friends and family recommended other choices.

I dated City, Scorpio, Magnum and Vento Twins and found that they really missed the character my MJD had. So the choice for me was very very simple.. I felt the VOID in my life can ONLY be filled by another replica of her. So I had to decide between MJD and T-JET, the new twin of her. I dated the T-jet and I felt she has to be my partner eventhough she was more aggressive and needed more material care (remember I am transitioning from a frugal Diesel to a Powerful petrol).

The day came where I got engaged with her on December 15th and believe me guys, everyday was like an year and somehow I managed to pass the days eventhough I met her many a times in her house (I mean Concorde). And finally the day came, December 29th, where I got (her) registered with her and life since then is full of JOY and BLISS.

My life with her so far..

She is extremely aggressive, yes, I mean powerful and I had to be careful and get myself changed (my driving style) to live with her. In my MJD, I had the liberty to accelerate as I wish in first and second, but with my new mate, it is different. If I handle her rough.. I mean floor the metal, she wanks the entire area by huge wheelspins and she gets too aggressive that she will harm some of her friends in front her on the raod! She almost kissed a Scooty and a Fiesta and from then on, I had to tame her to control her brute power. I have also decided to stay within 2500 RPM for the first 2.5k Kms.

In the first few hundred KMs (300 approx.), she has delivered exceptionally well on all areas including being light on my pocket. She runs 10.1km for every little of fuel and today I am taking her for a spin and I believe I will be light on her.

One interesting observation about her is – now she is willing to take the rough patches with aplomb and it does not hurt her anymore. On full load she went through rough patches brilliantly (I mean the roads where there were recent sewerage connections and think how bad those patches will be) which my old mate would dare to think.

And last but not least, she is tech savvy as well and I am still learning her. The only thing which I don't like in her is the way she sings.. May be she needs a vocal chord surgery (I meant the music system) which I am planning after a year or so.

Yes, I forgot to add, I had bought some jewellery for her from a couple of places which you all will see in the pictures that I will post soon.

Distance covered: ~300kms
    Average: 10.1km/lt
    Speed: nah.. I am light on her now (staying below 2000RPM).
    Issues: NIL so far

Looks (Myself and almost everyone on the road admire her)
    Power esp. the Turbo Band
    16 inch Alloys (absolute drool materials)
    Blue and Me
    Leather seats (definitely improves the overall ambience)
    Plastics are better fitted and feels solid
    Lots of chrome
    The T-JET door sills that I have added
    and what not..

Music System is OK OK.

One final word, I have “RECLAIMED” my life with her and it’s truly a renaissance!!

I decided that an ordinary camera may not do real justice to exhibit her beauty.. So invited my close pal to shoot her with his D700 (he calls it, his little monster and yes he is truly passionate about photography) and the pics are in the making. Photos of my soulmate to follow shortly. This is only a teaser to show her prowess.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

Congrats, Welcome back to family :)
    Look forward to lady in white and as usual your details about the car and its character.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Great write up Sathya. I think you and me are on the same boat. Absolutely, unconditionally, totally, entirely in Love with the TJET beauty. Sometimes, i just stand there and admire the beauty. Njoy her to the fullest. Waiting for the great pictures. What jewllery have you bought for her
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Congrats Sathya and welcome to TJet Club
  5. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Congrats satya, and sure i will be glued to this thread. Keep us updated :)
  6. Re: The Renaissance of my JET - New White FIAT Linea T-Jet +

Congrats Satya.
    Excellent write up dude. True words from heart !

I have seen your beauty in flesh :wink: on the day of delivery but eager to see her pictures in the forum as well.
    She was sexy, gorgeous and hmmmm, looked like an angel dressed in (Bossnova) white ::T
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Wow, so nice to read your love story. :wink:
    Hope she serves you well.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Welcome,congrats and...
    Wish you and your Linea a Happy married life!
    Rama likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Congratulations and best wishes, sathya_sc, on becoming a proud owner of a coveted Fiat Linea 1.4 T-Jet Plus. Your profile doesn't show your T-Jet yet.
  10. kaps

kaps Superiore

Congrats Sathya. A true dream machine you got. I can imagine your love pangs on getting away from the MJD. Do post some pics and drive safe.