1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The red endangered Avventura

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by Vidhyashankar Kannan, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Give us another smashing Red Avventura.
  2. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Red is my Favorite color for avventura.
  3. Sheldor

Sheldor Novizio

hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for the suggestions. We had orange colour in mind but when we checked Bronzo Tan in person, wifey totally loved it.
    I've booked it yesterday with a wait time of 15 days. Thanks @Vidhyashankar Kannan for suggesting AV MOTORS. So far, the experience is good.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Sheldor,congrats for the booking.I have also got the chance to see the BTAN .And its really brilliant;specially under sunlight. In fact I pre booked a BTAN Avvy but had to cancel due to some financial constraints.Congrats again & keep updating.
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

Today I saw a red Avventura on my way to Pirangut (outskirts of Pune) . It looks totally smashing.
  6. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thank you, yes, speeds are practically unknown in this vehicle.

Thank you for the idea. Would have never thought of it.

You're most welcome. I hope your get your car on time.
  7. Sheldor

Sheldor Novizio

hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Guys I've an update:
    I confirmed the colour as Bronzo Tan on 10/03 by sending a mail (around 1:30 PM) to SA for which I didn't get a response. Later on the same day I decided to go with Exotica Red and informed the same via mail around 12.30 AM (11/03). Now the SA is saying that the colour can't be changed as they've already booked it. While I'm negotiating this with the dealer, just wanted to get the member's view.

Also I've a doubt on when the down payment should be made. I initially paid 25k for booking with a wait time of 15 days. I'm planning to take a loan from SBI for about 80% and 20% by cash from my pocket. SA is asking for the down payment to be made immediately. Is this expected?
    Jagan Mohan Reddy likes this.
  8. Vidhyashankar Kannan

Vidhyashankar Kannan Regolare

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @Sheldor . Send a PM to @Jagan Mohan Reddy . He is on this forum and works for AV Motors. I am sure he will help you out.

And congrats on the decision! Another Avventura will soon be showing off in Hyderabad.
  9. Sheldor

Sheldor Novizio

hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
  10. Jagan Mohan Reddy

Jagan Mohan Reddy Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for your all blessings for me #Vidhyashankar Kannan
    #Sheldor

By the way I left AV Motors Fiat on feb 26 th 2015 but I went to meet my friends the same time @Sheldor came and met him office said to my friends that give the discount saying he is from team fiat so finally I made them to give discount and also spoken with my colleague and also sent PM to Mr Naveen so need not to worry tomorrow Praveen will update you @Sheldor

Thanks for sending me PM and sorry for late reply