1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Red baby Punter

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by sakartechin, Oct 16, 2013.

1. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks Nadeem will check out
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Always a pleasure buddy.If you bought it plz review it soon with pics.
  3. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Need an advice folks , I am nearing my first service as my baby punter is heading 4300 kms now., Next week I am planning for a long trip to Blr - Trichy and return . This comes around 700Kms aprox and local drive 200- 300 kms.. so It would cross ~5300 km after my long drive by next weekend.

Is it advised to go for a 1st service and then a long drive or long drive and then service ?? I searched many forums but cant come to a conclusion.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
  4. aruncep

aruncep Amatore

Chennai
    When I checked with Ramkay Fiat's CRM, she had told that it can go upto 5500 KMs. I would suggest you call up the service center and confirm with them. If possible do the service before your travel.
    1 person likes this.
  5. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks aruncep for your inputs , I called KHT ITPL service center, they connected me with the service advisor. He said it should'nt be a issue . Its ok to bring after long drive :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Also check the impact of extended warranty, I would suggest to get it serviced before the long trip.
  7. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Why so ? Any specific reason ?
  8. sakartechin

sakartechin Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Abarth'ed

I am Abarthd today

THanks theblack ..... Went to hi creative sticker shop opposite to sachin autoshop kormangala (you can search for sachin auto shop in google maps for route) referred to abarth sticker he made it immediately took it around 1hr 30min.. workman ship was good , he cleaned it well and pasted it quite nicely . Got Abarth line stickers on on both sides of the door and 2 Abarth logos he initially insisted for 1500/- and came down to 1300 after mentioning team-fait's name. (not sure if this is better deal :rolleyes:).

Few Photos Side profiles before and After kindly bear i took the photos in my mobile :)
    IMAG0209.jpg IMAG0210.jpg IMAG0212.jpg IMAG0213.jpg IMAG0214.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    That's because it will give peace of mind, you can rev the engine freely without any hesitation. There are cases for rejecting the extended warranty if there is a slippage in the service schedules even if it by some 100 Kms.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

No, it is 2500 km for extended warranty rejection IIRC.