1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The Quest for Truth

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ENKI, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Enki,

Super compilation. such topics needs to be discussed, analyzed, thought over in a deeper meaningful way. I was so happy reading the collated info. do share more if you have.

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Enki,

Super compilation. such topics needs to be discussed, analyzed, thought over in a deeper meaningful way. I was so happy reading the collated info. do share more if you have.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    It is astonishing to see how those crop circle patters are created. Let me have a look in to the article in nature, Do you have any reference No. ?
    In today's world, science has it's own logic and it beautifully predict the world which we are not able to access. Some of the things which can be experienced with the help of very sensitive experimental techniques, but many of them with the beautiful union of logic and observation. The sub atomic omega hadron was discovered in 1964 and have been predicted by the mathematical group symmetry by Gell-mann in 1962. Why does the nature respect mathematical structures. There are physical forces between particle but what about mathematics. They are abstract things. In modern society we classify them as useful and useless. Useless are those done for the sake of just doing, which may not have a direct implications on the today's society or not going to be useful in analyzing some global economic models, or useful in computational sciences or engineering which are so called RELEVANT to society. I don't think that a beautiful mathematical theory which is logically unquestionable has no relevance in nature. It may not be obvious to us or at this time, but they all related to our complex universe like the symmetry groups that is related to the Omega particle.

For the crop circles the most curious thing is the formation of the pastern ? Physics may be able to tell how it is producing. But what about significance of that geometry?
    Thanks for bringing this interesting stuff.
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

SUN, I have got many more intriguing questions than yours.

The highest form of pure thought is "mathematics".
    The spirit of creation has got it's own predictable patterns that is in our face. What's sort intellects we are pretending to be who can't withstand the fact how beautifully this Universe is balanced. There is trillions of tons of Lava in Earth's core & that is moving inside it with what assistance? All known planets follow sun with perfection & even 0.0000000000000....1% of error will result into life ceasing to exist. What is there that is making Solar system revolving across Galactic center (the big black hole) which in turns rotate around super clusters, which in turns revolve around universe, which in turns revolves into Multiverse system. Everything follows up the same basic principal. Golden ratio or phi (1.618), Fibonacci series, Pi (3.141), Spins & rotations. How does this system extract unprecedented amount of energy out of thin air or Vacuum energy? Everything from Virus to Supernova follows the same principal. You can find Fibonacci series in plants, golden ratio in different parts of human body, between orbital period of different planets & what not. Venus to earth rotational period is 1.6. The hypotenuse of the triangle (by joining line of moon & earth center, X axis along the earth) is 10320 KMs. When it is divided by Earth+moon radius, it gives 1.618. Saturn's diameter is in 1.618 with it's rings.

When we divide earth's orbital period with venus, we get 1.618.
    When we divide earth's orbital period by Mercury's, we get 22/7=3.141 i.e. Pi.
    The average of relative planetary distance for all planets of our solar system to mercury is 1.618

Why the energy centers (vortex) of all natural bodies is found at 19.47 north & south latitudes? All the major sun spots on solar disc pop up at these Lattitudes? Biggest volcano on earth (Hawaii) is at 19.47? Biggest volcano of our solar system is on mars@19.47? Biggest magnetic storms on Jupiter is found at these Lattitudes? Uranus/Pluto nothing is an exception? What lies at 19.47 if we inscribe a human in a sphere? it's Heart..!!!
    Pyramid is all about pi, Fibonacci, Phi & alignments. Pyramid are said to be tombs for Pharaohs?? What if it is some sort of power plant extracting energy from the vacuum that we don't know how to tap into. All such ancient megaliths on earth are made at the energy vortexes where earth's magnetic lines intersect each other.

I think this is what is known zero point energy or vacuum energy that scientist are still searching for. Even time is cyclical & follow these no's. Babylon was fought over n over through all known history till today (IRAQ)..!!
    Future is also cyclical??? The biggest question of them all is Who is this genius to set all this up & left us here so confused :mrgreen:??

Creator has left it in open & wants us to identify so that we can be responsible for ourselves, the purpose of life. I am just another confused jeopardized person like you. That's what crop circles are for. They communicate in a strange way than the intellect that you can read in science books & watch on internet/tv.

It's hurting that people are so badly dumbed down by media & corporates. If we can catch the underlying themes of vacuum energy, Who will buy oil, who will pay energy bills, where will pharmaceuticals go, why would people kill each other for money, are a few outcomes if people would be a bit interested into these things. That is known as "Government" or mass control. The media is telling us what we want to hear!! Actually it is known is "Fear of the unknown" that a few people are cashing on. You can't see those people but you can feel them every-time you get up in the morning, go to job, be tense over survival, more & more money, pay your taxes, not left with enough time, worship the gods & what not. Nikola Tesla invented wireless electricity from vacuum & used trees as antenna's in 1899. for demonstration, he supplied electricity for full day to a big exhibition for full week without any wire/eqnts. He used a Tesla coil ( (financed by JP MORGAN) at his residence & electric waves were directed by means of trees. JP MORGAN asked where to put the meter for charging this facility to the people. He said "it's free". The idea was dropped & all Nikola's work went UN-classified & confidential government projects only.

I see complete darkness. We are in hell already so don't be afraid of gods. They can't throw you in a worse place!!:lol
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    The true spirituality lies in quest for thruth. Whatever way one choose. Whether it is meditation, mathematics,physics,art or anything that leads there. Ultimately they will all converge. The actual spiritual people follow one path which they choose. The corrupted people mix the things and make a chutney and sell it to common man.Purpose. Nothing other than money/name? Look at Paramahamsa, does he speak about the theories of physics to convey his thoughts? No because it is not needed. Science has one way. spirituality has another way. Both will converge but it is dangerous to make bridge between them. Today's world we will see spiritual leaders talking about quantum mechanics relativity etc. Why the spiritual world is not enough to explain the truth. they think science is popular and make bridge between science and spirituality and sit on it. It is bad for science as well as for spirituality. science has not done anything bad, it has explored truth after truth. It is the man who has misused the knowledge made harm to the society. Science is as sacred as spirituality, because both lead to truth. Since both are the converging to same truth, there can be parallelism and we should not use one point in science to explain other point in spirituality. Frauds will do that. Science should be explainable with science and spirituality should be explainable with spirituality. What is common to both is logic, which is far superior than even mathematics.

Your mention about golden ration made me to believe that it will be hiding some where in punto. I started with legth to width. No chance. Then length to wheel base. No chance. then I remembred that the actual length designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro was 4030mm not 3987mm that we get here. The ratio of that length to wheel base is 4030/2510=1.6055 is it close to golden ratio:D Why there is a slight difference? he doesn't challenge nature. Let the man made thing be as close to perfection but not exactly like natures perfection. So is it a matter of proud that we are carrying a approximate golden ratio in our cars we unlucky fellows just missed it. Fiat preserve that golden ratio and you will see wonders;)

I agree with you that the world is full of wonders and opening each box of wonders is as adventurous as landing on mars or moon.
    1 person likes this.
  5. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Absolutely amazing and unbelievable. I am not at all into the spiritual stuff and am an absolute atheist BTW (No offence, my personal opinion) but this is really interesting since i do not consider this to be anything related to the spiritual forces.

I saw this post as soon as you started it earlier but ignored due to the length (Im sure most in the forum didn't bother like me). The post popped up on the todays posts page, had some time to spare and managed to read "most" of it now and this is great stuff.

Appreciate your efforts in compiling all this stuff and posting here, I would have probably dies without knowing about all this through my lifetime if not for you. This is the first time i am reading about the crop stuff although i hear a lot of other amazing things that keeps happening.

There are lots of things that humans don't know and there are lots of things that only some humans know and also there are numerous things that are being kept a secret and we'll probably never get to know. But good for our generation and further, the world is turning out to be a smaller place. All credits to the internet age, we at least get to know that something is happening although one needs to know what to look for. Most secrets might be barred off or censored before getting onto the internet but we still have a better chance.

Im tuned to this channel for as long as it goes.

Sun - Im amazed by how people on TFI are able to co-relate absolutely everything in this world to a FIAT, loved you last post about the 1.6 ratio and there is a very good chance that Giorgetto used all the mathematical stuff in building a punto, but this is a bit of an overkill man. We should keep FIAT's out of this. :) Otherwise someone would come up and say a FIAT was drive on the farm land to create the complex patterns overnight. LOL!!!
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    2 people like this.
  6. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sun, This is absolutely astonishing revelation. Sort of hilarious too in ways but never the less, great observation:D. everything carrying blue print of creation (Fibonacci, pi & phi) is soothing to eyes, ears & mind. The diatonic ratio between 2 keys of a piano & musical instruments is also 1.6. Man!! someone at Piano who knows how to play it, can hypnotize. To bring him back to the normal state, i have to play Piano because i have no idea how to play it:dancing.

Vj_v1: My view, Spirituality & religions doesn't have anything in common. People wrongly mess it up. Religion is only tool to entice fear (will be sent to hell), regrets (i did this--- that) & close your mind (god will punish you if you think or do this or that). It absolutely make the donkey of one. Religion is the best tool to keep one separate from spirituality. People worship because they fear something of hell or unprecedented consequences that they are not sure of. God is loving but it will throw you in abyss?? Spirituality can come through billions of ways, depends how you interpret it. Einstein spent his whole life researching on atom & while dying, only thing he could utter is "Nothing should exist, atom is 99.99999999% hollow & made up of space":lol. This moon & sun doesn't exist till there is "consciousness" to experience it. So what's the objective behind creating physical universe, it's consciousness. This was final outcome of his research:D. Einstein born as a scientist but died as a philosopher. That's the beauty of the creation is!! We are yet to find how the same charged "protons" are lumped into nucleus against all physical laws (Strong force they call it). This strong force is 99.999999...% of energy of the atom that we still have no access to.

There is definitely a genius behind all this, no matter where you start from, plants, animals, astrology, biomedical, mathematics or even general observation in daily life. Giving it a name & starting religion is no way different to politics. Politics & religion are one & same. Have you heard NASA's scientist Michio Kaku who has classified civilizations in 5 categories? Type 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

Type 0 is who is fighting with nature for their survival.
    Type 1, who can control the energy of their planets like earthquake, Volcanoes etc. etc.
    Type 2, Who have control over their native star like our SUN i.e. their Solar System.
    Type 3, Who have control over the Galaxy, can construct artificial solar systems & let the life thrive there.
    Type 4, Who are responsible for the Universe & vice versa.
    Type 5, The chilled Universe, the highest dimension, the blue print of creation.

We are Type 0...!!!!

FROM THE GENOME PROJECT IN 2000'S, Do you know that if the magnetic spiral of our DNA is elongated, it can wrap earth 5 million times. If you compare that to the track lengths of DVD, It holds the data of billions of DVDs :mrgreen:. This data is ternary in nature (not binary systems of ASCII codes which our current generation of computers are based on). Ternary is next generation of supercomputers that IBM is expected to launch in next 10 yrs. This is not a chemical accident.
    At the end of Genome project, scientist verified that our DNA is precisely designed & didn't came out of random chemical accidents. They compared this hypothesis to a situation where "a hurricane goes through a big scrap yard, by the time it leaves the scrap yard, there is Boeing 767 assembled". Another comparable situation is "suppose if the words are raining, they would randomly fall in such a sequence that it will create a library of Encyclopedia".

Man is expected to conquer nature one day!! we all are part of the source fighting our ways to go back to the source.
    The question is who has diverted us from the ways we were expected to walk upon that our ancients taught us. Not only we have corrupted their wisdom & teachings, we are complete loosers!! But since all this is intelligently directing towards a guided outcome, we should get it one day. One cannot realize the importance of enlightenment until he is deceived:uh.
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Just think about the different types of cell groups in body. Each group involved in the specific task that they are supposed to do. But they may not directly related to other cells that are placed distant apart of the order of million times of their size. But does the body is just a collection of these cells. What about the mind, the thougths and interaction between the humans, desires, lust, love.etc etc. How much higher they are than just a collection these cells. How the nature has created different kinds of meaning from this collections of cells. Just think we are like those cells. Doing our work like the cell doing their task. human interactions are like cell interacting with their surrounding. The question now is is there any meaning that we cannot imagine for this collection of so called living beings on this earth. Like a transformation from a collection of cells to a living creature. is that we call as a God? We are the God of our cells. We supply energy to them. Their existence depends on us. Is it the same concept that we hear that one will see god in them self? This process never ends. There can be a more higher level of meaning for the living things on this planet. We are part of a higher intelligence? So people may not like to believe that we are controlled by external intelligence. some one can call it god. some one can call it nature. Some one can think that all that happening is just a mere chance.
  8. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

SUN, If one looks too much into this, he will hell struggle in daily life. Either the daily life or this stuff, one of them is false consciousness. Sometimes, it gets so heavy on mind, it takes 2 full disprins to get back to track. It's like sailing inside two boats going in opposite directions:lol. Nothing wrong with deciding ways that depends on personal search instead of following traditions, because majority follows it. An individual walking is either a "genius" or a "Crazy". It's ok to be any one of them than being just repeaters:mrgreen:.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Like test driving a Tjet+ :D