1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The poetic, gorgeous and spectacular! yes finally its come home

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by vaibhavc, Dec 30, 2012.

1. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Yes its ion Goa only. Such places are common in Goa. This place where i have taken the photogrphs is near a back-water area.
  2. Congrats vaibhav...excellent pics..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    So i hope, you will be bringing her to FIAT meet - GOA, this month end :D
  4. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    As of now i am not very sure. I am most likely to go out of Goa for an official work. I will be back only on 27th if i go. Still i will try my best to make it.
  5. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    Congratulations. theres chrome on the sides but not on the bumpers. this is how the active variants are now?? do post some interior pics as well
  6. amazing

amazing

PUNE

Congratulations for such a lovely looking Italian Beauty ....in Tuscan Wine! I also have a 2012 Active MJD , bought in marg 2012.

The external difference I see in this car ( This TW piece) is the side door chrome boulding, window chrome moulding, door handle chrome flap . I dont have any such things in active.

Can you clarify whether :

1) These are now being officialy added as OEM in the Active MJD versions ( side , door handle and window beading chrome, not the bumper ones)
    2) you got these fitted outside ..TASS /dealer or acc shop ?
    3) In 2nd case, is it a pasting or drilling on doors esp?

I am highly interested in these chrome.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  7. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Hi amazing,
    No the chrome strips are not OEM. I have got them fitted from the dealer itself. It cost me 18731/- for all the strips. I did not opt for bumper strips. I believe the door strips are drilled as they charged me for sealing gaskets as well. The chrome strips definitely gives the car an elegant look.
  8. Hi vaibhavc even i have the 2012 Linea MJD Active....its hard to find Linea Active Varient everyone buys emotion
  9. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Yes mailrohitanand its true most of them buy Emotion. I believe that the driving, handling and engine parameters are the same as emotion, though some features are less. Active models are real VFM at that price.
  10. ramvignesh

ramvignesh Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats dude!!! Its gorgeous!!!
    Post some interior shots too :)