1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

The new Oil Burner in the block

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Pauleralil, May 3, 2012.

1. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Sure.. I am getting her a 3M treatment soon after which i will post the PICS..
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

she will shine like a new car after 3M treatment..
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Met with a small accident

Met with the small accident yesterday at Forum Checkpost signal. I was entering the main Hosur road from the service road on Adugodi side( Hyderabadi biryani side) and at the checkpost signal vehicles from dairy circle side was on, I stopped the car to let them pass. As the vehicle density became less, i was about to move forward when i heard a bang from the front left side of the car. What i see in front is a Honda jazz with its RHS backdoor stuck on my linea's bumper. It was the result of failed attempt to cut from my left side the right lane onto Tavarekere road. All this happened in a split second even before i released the clutch fully (forget accelerating) and i had just taken my eyes from the oncoming vehicles on the right from dairy circle side.

The jazz had tried to cut from left side of the service road onto the right lane on Hosur main road. The driver misjudged the distance and bang..My car didn't stall but somehow both the vehicles got stuck. Finally i reversed to free both cars and as soon as i did , i saw a medium size dent on the jazz's door. Though it was not a heavy knock seeing the damage on Jazz, I understood the meaning what a tin cans means. I was worried about my Linea and many scenes ran through my head.. a broken headlight, dislodged and twisted front bumper, scratched fenders, and may be even worse a broken fog lamp assembly. We stopped on St. Johns - tavarekere road for closer inspection to find that dents on jazz to be much more serious and I was pleasantly surprised to see just a small scratch on my wheel arch and rest everything is intact as below

The lady was a young HR professional working with Apollo's Hospitals Cradle division. We settled things amicably as the lady said she will claim insurance and leave the matter at that point. Before leaving we exchange our business cards. Hope the lady will get her car back in shape through insurance. As for me, i am left with a heavy heart to see my car scratched, I was happy to see there is no other damages. There is nothing i could do to avoid this:(
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Small meetup with fellow fiatians...

Today was at 3M HSR layout to checkout an appointment exterior treatment for my linea.. Though i dint get the appointment due to staff shortage, the short trip was worth it. Met up with Rohitunga & Karthik. Had the usual chit chats over a cup of tea courtesy Siddu of 3M. Good to meet you guys :)

Got an appointment for tomorrow at 12 to get my Linea to her past glory :)
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Bummed to see that :(

It'll be back to perfect soon!
  6. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Linea restored to her past glory at 3M Kochi

4 Months of hardwater abuse on my TW linea had some very drastic effects..

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.